Justix GmbHWorking Student IT Operations
- Ansprechpartner:Jonas Jankus
- Telefon:+49 221-9865206-0
Hi there! ;-)
We are Justix,
an international company builder for LegalTech businesses. We build companies which combine advanced technological capabilities with in-depth industry expertise, very large data sets and entrepreneurial execution. Our mission is to make legal simple & easy with great technology.
Founded in February 2017 by experienced entrepreneurs and funded by a large family-owned industry leader, Justix grew very quickly into an international team of currently 40+ employees in Cologne (DE) and 60+ employees in Maastricht (NL).
Our venture HelloLaw already has already helped 100,000+ customers solve their legal issues and is now on the verge of going international in many more European countries. We have very ambitious goals and we enjoy working on them together as one team with as little hierarchy, vanity and boredom as possible.
For our headquarters in Cologne we are currently looking for a Working Student IT Operations (m/f/x), who will be supporting the IT Operations team in his Office IT tasks. The team is working on improvements of its digital processes (onboarding, offboarding, hardware setup an asset management, VPN setup, SSO, IT security).
- Student of computer science or a comparable courses
- Fun with hardware any kind of; with Ubuntu and macOS
- First development experiences (e.g. PHP or Python)
- Focus on Office IT tasks (no IT Support)
- Administration of our internal IT services and accounts
- Maintenance: Cologne (on site), Maastricht (remote)
- Mobile Device Management (setup, software, IT security)
- Development of digital internal Office IT processes, e.g.
- On-/Offboarding, Hardware Setup, Asset Mgmt.
- VPN Setup, SSO, IT Security, and other areas
- AWS, Gitlab, Prometheus, Grafana, Slack, G-Suite
- Ubuntu, macOS, Windows, FortiGate, OpenVPN
- Jira, Confluence, PHP, Python, …
- Working time: permanent position of 20h / week
- Attractive salary of 1.120 Euro at 20h / week
Reasons to work with us
- We Love what we do!
- We are a colourful and international team (100+ people)
- We like to celebrate together: TGIF, team successes, etc.
- We respond flexibly to you and your lecture times
- To become part of an growing int’l LegalTech startup
Contact Christian (firstname.lastname@example.org, Team Lead) for questions.
Don’t hesitate and get in touch with us by sending your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to getting to know YOU!