wattx GmbHSenior React Frontend Engineer
wattx, a new kind of company builder focused on creating deep technology startups, is looking for a Senior React Engineer!
WHAT YOU NEED TO START YOUR MISSION:
- 3+ years of experience with React
- 4+ years of experience in dedicated frontend projects with modern web frameworks
- Proficiency in building apps based on REST APIs
- Ability to solve the cross-browser compatibility and client-side performance issues
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Technical design and implementation of the product
- Writing clean and easily maintainable code covered by tests
- Ownership of tasks and independence in making technical decisions
- Participation in planning and specifying the product roadmap
- Close collaboration with other engineers and the UX team
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Angular
- Experience in Native App development
- UX or Design experience
- Familiarity with BEM, styled-components, JSS, or similar
- Experience with infrastructure (Docker/Kubernetes) or backend technologies (NodeJS/Golang/Python)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive compensation package
- An excellent team with diverse and highly advanced skill sets
- An office environment where you can learn and thrive
- A range of topic experts to support the decision-making process
- Quarterly hackathons
- A personal learning budget
- Flexible home-office policy
The engineering culture at wattx is shaped around principles of agile software development and user-centric design. We value pragmatism over idealism, simplicity over complexity, and technological agnosticism over fundamentalism, and we are looking for people who share these values. We stay ahead of the curve by using state-of-the-art tools and technologies.
wattx operates within Construction Tech, Prop Tech, creating real impact while focusing on Sustainability. We are a full-stack team of hardware and software engineers, data scientists, user experience researchers, designers, and venture developers.
We identify opportunity areas and then conduct research and ideation sessions. Solutions that evolve from these sessions are prototyped, vetted, and developed as projects with our parent company Viessmann and other clients from Mittelstand and our broad network of partners.
All applications will be screened without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual identity, worldview, or disability.