VantisEntrepreneur in Residence (m/w/d)
- Ort:München Jetzt bewerben
- You are responsible for building up a new product area with no limits to your entrepreneurial spirit.
- You will work closely with experienced founders: from brainstorming, through finding product-market fit, to scaling the business.
- You will also identify areas in the company where action is needed and initiate the necessary measures.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You have at least 3 years work experience in a top management consultancy, start-up or comparable fast-paced environment.
- You graduated from a top university with a strong track record.
- You are driven and keen to shape digitalization in the health sector - previous experience in the German healthcare system is a plus.
- You see ambiguity as an opportunity to shape, and have a track record for effective solutions in complex environments.
- You have a bias for action, are quick on your feet, roll up your sleeves to make things happen.
- You are fluent in German and English.
You will fit in with our team if:
- You are customer-obsessed, aiming to deliver engaging, high-quality products with a positive impact.
- You take ownership, turning a concept into a real product along the whole journey and across all relevant stakeholders.
- You have a bias for action, move quickly, think in solutions, and roll-up your sleeves to make things possible. We are curious and learn continuously from our mistakes.
- Purpose: Help us to improve the health outcomes of cardiovascular patients leading to an increased quality of life for our customers and their loved ones.
- Impact: Be part of a well-funded, early-stage startup and have a big impact on the products and the organization we build.
- Personal development: Experience an innovative, open-minded, fast-paced working atmosphere with highly motivated colleagues.
- Flexibility: Flexibility regarding remote working as long as you are ready to work up to 25% of the time in the office.
We unite health enthusiasts, product fanatics, techies, and medical experts. All for one mission: to develop scalable solutions for millions of patients with cardiovascular diseases - the #1 healthcare challenge worldwide.
Our founding team has a strong track record with large-scale consumer-facing products (former Amazon, EGYM, tado°, Magazino) and cardiology. The recent seed-financing of btov and firstminute capital enables the next level of growth.