Justix GmbHUX/UI Designer (All Skill Levels)
- Ansprechpartner:Jonas Jankus
- Telefon:+49 221-9865206-0
Hi there! We are Justix GmbH, an international company builder for LegalTech businesses. We build companies which combine advanced technological capabilities with in-depth industry expertise, very large data sets and entrepreneurial execution. Our mission is to make legal simple & easy with great technology. Founded in February 2017 by experienced entrepreneurs and funded by a large family-owned industry leader, Justix grew very quickly into an international team of currently 30+ employees in Cologne (DE) and 60+ employees in Maastricht (NL). Our venture HelloLaw.com already has already helped 100,000+ customers solve their legal issues and is now on the verge of going international in many more European countries. We have very ambitious goals and we enjoy working on them together as one team with as little hierarchy, vanity and boredom as possible.
Depending on whether your skill level is junior, midlevel or senior, your job will be to do some or all of the tasks below:
- Work with digital, creative designers and developer to deliver best in class websites and digital activations
- Understand company and user requirements and create concepts that deliver the best solutions
- Translate concepts into user journeys, user stories, wireframes, mockups and prototypes for digital products optimized on multiple devices
- Research best practices for usability and user interaction
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Focus on user centric design, adaptability, simple solutions for complex problems
- Present results internally as well as to stakeholders
- Iterate on designs, implementing feedback from multiple sources
- Stay up to date on current and upcoming user interactions trends and best practices
Depending on skill level you should fulfill at least 3 (junior), 5 (midlevel) or 7 (senior) of the criteria below:
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a UX Designer or Digital Conceptionist
- Expertise in Prototyping and Mockup Software such as Axure, Sketch, InVision, UXPin, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in developing digital solutions, from ideation to implementation
- Deep understanding of user-centered design, design thinking, rapid prototyping
- Seeks, provides and generally thrives on constructive feedback
- Passionate about solving user pain points through smart solutions
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas, processes, solutions to team members, stakeholders
- Experience in coding and programming languages is a plus
What we offer
What we do matters to us. Driven by intrinsic motivation rather than unrealistic deadlines, we work on one of Europe’s most ambitious LegalTech ventures. Our team is a very open-minded and intercultural one, which – next to all ambition – puts integrity and modesty first. Most of us have small kids and we like to spend time with our families and friends as well. Therefore, we have a lot of respect for family matters and this is not the typical 9-to-5 job: Justix offers flexible working hours on your own account. As someone who will take on large responsibilities right from the start, you will of course also profit from a fair compensation package. You will join a company culture with room to grow even further and with honest feedback for everyone. We will support your constant personal development with a variety of means such as conference tickets, literature and online/offline trainings. We care deeply about our strong company culture and can’t wait for you to become a part of it!
Interested? Send your CV and some sample work of yours to email@example.com!
Or apply directly HERE!