At UltiHash we ensure that companies grow their most valuable data sustainably by reducing the resources needed to store and distribute unstructured data by 90%. This is made possible by an AI system that structures data without redundancy in a distributed storage system and independently allocates computing resources to access, process, migrate and analyze data on demand. After investing months into the research of our groundbreaking technology we are now looking for a skilled System Developer to join the team. You will be working closely with the Founder and CTO of the company and engage in the development of the system from an early stage.
You will join the team as one of the first employees, grow with the team and have a real impact on the company's future. You can work from our Berlin office or remotely.
A passionate and exceptionally capable system developer with at least 2-3 years of professional experience (full/part-time). You have successfully completed your Bachelor/Master's/PhD degree in Computer Science or will complete it in the next few months. You enjoy taking responsibility and creatively helping to shape the project.
- C++, Python, Bash, you know how to construct (variadic) templates and multithreaded process communication as well as build robust automation processes and cluster systems.
- Dealing with APIs and interfaces from AWS, Azure and Google Cloud for cloud booking automation is a challenge you will look forward to.
- You are an expert at fixing deadlocks and livelocks and preventing deadlocks, even with thousands of lines of code in multithreaded systems.
- You follow your gut feeling when challenges need to be solved with completely new algorithms in AI systems. Your attitude is solution-oriented.
- Programming and emergency maintenance of ML database accesses and visualization of system benchmarks under Linux is nothing new for you.
- Maintaining an overview of complex systems is one of your strengths.
- Fluent in English (German is a plus).
- Flexible working hours with the option of remote work. We believe in ownership and trust.
- You will work in a dynamic team directly with the founders and have a direct influence on product development.
- Our project has the potential to fundamentally change the way data is stored and distributed. You will be a significant part of this and join the company at an early stage.
- A competitive salary and early-team equity package.
If you're a collaborative system developer with a passion for innovation and solving challenging technical and mathematical problems, then you've come to the right place!
At UltiHash, we want to make a difference with our work and are driven by a team culture characterized by respect, transparency, and a can-do attitude.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply.