Spectrm Publishing UGTeam Coordinator (m/f)
- Ansprechpartner:Sarah Fricke
Team Coordinator (m/f)
Come level up our operations and everyone’s day-to-day experience here at Spectrm!
Spectrm is the best place for meaningful conversations, literally.
We work with the world’s biggest brands to enable them to speak to their customers through technology. We are a “software as a service” company and build chatbots.
Spectrm is also an amazing place to work side-by-side with fun, passionate, and thoughtful people from 5 nations. An environment like this isn’t created by chance, we care deeply about the details and prioritize investment in our people.
What is the role?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven, and versatile Team Coordinator (m/f) to join our Berlin Office. This role exists in a constantly changing environment and is one that streamlines hectic days. You are incredibly well-organized and flexible, you maintain great relationships internally and externally, and you’re an effective communicator. You have the expertise and ownership to strengthen a warm and welcoming culture, take care of accounting and support the founders.
What will you do?
- People operations & team: Create, drive and execute the agenda for People Operation of a high growth company. Prepare and plan off site events and help to build great relationships.
- Administrative duties: You help to manage everything pertaining to the office from security, property manager relations, reception, maintenance, office supplies & vendor relations.
- Accounting: Proactively manage and oversee payrolls and bills together with external partners and the founders.
Who are you?
- You are confident, organized and quick.
- You’re a great communicator who can distill complex information into the simple and move forward quickly.
- You’re someone who enjoys wearing multiple hats and working across teams.
- You’re a self starter. You’ll ramp up quickly, take initiative, and be excited about owning and creating new projects and workflows.
- You’re humble, fearlessly autonomous, and truly believe that “no task is too big or too small”.
- You want the opportunity to advance your career in the startup world, and develop your skills in HR and Operations. The possibilities are endless.
- Competitive salary
- Equity package
- Select your own working device
- Fruits, softdrinks, snacks, cereals and beer on tap
What we are looking for
- 2- 5 years relevant experience
- Extremely organized
- Excellent communication skills (English and German) and positive attitude
- Proficiency with Slack, Excel, Google suite and other office tools
Sounds like the challenge you always wanted to take up? Let’s get to know each other: send your CV, references, salary expectations and a little note about yourself to: firstname.lastname@example.org