Synergeticon GmbHBackend Developer Go (w/m/d)
Synergeticon is a pioneer in providing smart automation solutions, data evaluation and data analysis for industrial use cases. We have been supplying software solutions for digitalization and subprocess automation to optimize processes for the last seven years. Our focus has been the field of automotive and aerospace industries, and we have vastly expanded our partnerships with various traditional companies across Europe. Our latest developments and recent research findings contribute towards strengthening Germany as a pioneer in the field of robotics and artificial intelligence. Technologically, Synergeticon GmbH has established itself in the field of assistance systems and intelligent automation in the aerospace and automotive industries.
As a company we are working towards building a platform for the second generation of industrial robots, that utilizes advanced computer vision and artificial intelligence techniques.
We are looking for bright and dynamic people, who can support us in our development and grow together.
- Implement, test, maintain and deliver modern APIs (e.G. GraphQL or gRPC) for our microservice architecture in Go
- Write microservices with gRPC communication in Go
- Connect and query graph databases like dGraph or Neo4j
- Define software architectures
- Motivation to expand existing skills and to learn new technologies
- Experience with go, rust, nodejs, ruby, c# or similar backend-focused language
- Experience with developing APIs
- Docker, docker-compose, git
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL Databases
- Work independently in small teams
- Remote work (only within Germany)
- Optionally you can also work in our modern office based in Hamburg, Germany
- Tech-focused team (we're all tekkies incl. founders)
- Walk underneath and touch real airplanes (while system testing)
- Work on interesting projects
- Get immediate feedback directly from our end-users due to short dev-ops cycles
The job can be performed fully remotely - however, your permanent residence must be within Germany. If you're consider to relocate to Germany we offer support for the relocation and visa process.