Justix GmbHStudent as Personal Assistant to CEO (m/f)
- Ansprechpartner:Jonas Jankus
- Telefon:+49 221-9865206-0
Hi there! We are Justix GmbH, an international company builder for LegalTech businesses. We build companies which combine advanced technological capabilities with in-depth industry expertise, very large data sets and entrepreneurial execution. Our mission is to make legal content simple & easy with great technology. Founded in February 2017 by experienced entrepreneurs and funded by a large family-owned industry leader, Justix grew very quickly into an international team of currently 30+ employees in Cologne (DE) and 60+ employees in Maastricht (NL). Our venture HelloLaw.com already has already helped 100,000+ customers solve their legal issues and is now on the verge of going international in many more European countries. We have very ambitious goals and we enjoy working on them together as one team with as little hierarchy, vanity and boredom as possible.
For our headquarters in Cologne, we are currently looking for a student as a Personal Assistant to our CEOs (m/f).
- Direct assistance to the two Managing Directors
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Working on individual projects: creating analyses, researching competitors etc.
- Maintaining Excel tables
- Preparing materials for meetings
- Scheduling and preparing appointments
- Organizing business trips
- Communicating with external interfaces in both English and German
- Communicating in English with our branch office in the Netherlands
- Working time: permanent position of 10-20h/week
- In case of satisfactory personal development and performance: possibility for full-time employment with managerial functions after graduation
- Place of work: Im Mediapark 4b, Cologne
- Remuneration: 15€ per hour
- Student (m/f) of a demanding study course, top 5% of a graduation class
- High commitment and eagerness to learn
- High efficiency and pragmatism
- Structured and analytical thinking
- Very good English skills, further EU-languages are an asset
- First professional experience with daily office work
- Good MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High IT-affinity
- Friendly, open-minded and highly communicative personality
What we offer
What we do matters to us. Driven by intrinsic motivation rather than unrealistic deadlines, we work on one of Europe’s most ambitious LegalTech ventures. Our team is a very open-minded and intercultural one, which – next to all ambition – puts integrity and modesty first. Most of us have small kids and we like to spend time with our families and friends as well. Therefore, we have a lot of respect for family matters and this is not the typical 9-to-5 job: Justix offers flexible working hours on your own account. As someone who will take on large responsibilities right from the start, you will of course also profit from a fair compensation package. You will join a company culture with room to grow and with honest feedback for everyone. We will support your constant personal development with a variety of means such as conference tickets, literature and online/offline trainings. We care deeply about our strong company culture and can’t wait for you to become a part of it!
Get in touch
Your qualifications and skills correspond to the aforementioned description? Then don’t hesitate and get in touch with us by applying HERE or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to getting to know YOU!