Daimler FleetBoard GmbHStrategic Product Manager (m/f)
- Ansprechpartner:Harald Marx
Let‘s shape the future of connected logistics!
Join our Innovation Hub in Berlin as
Strategic Product Manager (m/f)
Our Berlin Innovation Hub is a space for invention and creation: we push the boundaries of connected logistics systems enabled by Internet-of-Things, artificial intelligence and big data science. We are creators and developers, designers and creatives, techies and data scientists. Our way of working is collaborative: rapid prototyping for validated learning and creating MVPs is second nature for us.
We are working on delivering unique digital products, services and new data-driven business models that bring value to the global logistics ecosystem.
• Create and validate new digital business opportunities
• Drive digitalisation within the logistics ecosystem
• Analyse business drivers, strategic options and financial metrics
• Create new digital products and services from the view of an strategic product manager
• Identify and create opportunities for new business models that complement the user experience of the services or products
• Always aim for new revenue streams and new ventures
• You are comfortable with ambiguity: you can create structure and frameworks when boundaries and status are changing
• Seeing the bigger picture: you understand the overall plot, and easily zoom in and out
• You can think clearly, synthesise quickly and articulate decision-making points well
• You are able to organise and facilitate creative workshops with teams: management, design, business and tech
• You are able to make clear presentations, present eloquently in front of audiences and defend your opinion with confidence
• You are great at managing projects and communicating with internal and external stakeholders
We’d love to hear from candidates with an academic background ideally combining IT, engineering and business studies who have a minimum of 5 years of working experience. You should demonstrate that you’ve strongly contributed to the development of a new business or product from a vision or opportunity stage through a product/design development cycle and into successfull market launch with also operational responsibility.
For instance, you may have done this in the past as an entrepreneur, as startup co-founder, as a project lead, or as a product/marketing manager.
Strategic Product Management candidates with technical, product, marketing or IT backgrounds should be well-versed in business modelling and development of business cases.
What we offer you
• Innovative environment working for the B2B pioneer in automotive connectivity solutions
• Thrilling projects in international interdisciplinary teams with global market impact
• Attractive compensation package
• Creative atmosphere in co-working space Ahoy! Berlin
• Flat hierarchy, open collaborative culture, with English as primary language (German beneficial)
• Plenty of room for your own ideas and self-organised work to see your ideas come to life and scale globally
• Liaison with the Daimler group with the flexibility of a digital innovation lab
The job is full-time and limited to a term of two (2) years with the option of a permanent employment contract.
How to apply for Strategic Product Manager (m/f)
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with desired salary, earliest availability and with your CV and overview (incl. KPIs) of (digital) products you‘ve had an active part in their succeess.