SteadyBusiness Intelligence Project Manager (Growth Team) (f/m/d)
- Ort:Berlin Jetzt bewerben
Our small Berlin-based team does work that matters more than ever: Steady helps independent publishers earn regular income by connecting them to their audiences. Steady’s membership solution allows hundreds of independent publishers (online magazines, bloggers, podcasters) to earn a regular income from their audiences. Millions of people read, watch and listen to Steady-powered publications every month. What's not to like! But that also means more work. To grow, we need you!
The insights you will help to gather will have an immediate effect on the course of the company. When it comes to supporting an independent media ecosystem, this job can change everything.
- Your mission is to drive Steady's growth by conducting experiments with the goal of attracting new independent publishers to Steady as well as foster the growth of existing Steady publishers.
- Initially you will establish a BI infrastructure.
- Then, with support from the Head of Growth, you will systematically develop hypotheses to promote Steady's growth and designs experiments to test these hypotheses. You will define these hypotheses (based on existing growth ideas or your own creativity) and design and conduct these experiments.
- You will assess growth ideas based on potential, effort, reach and availability of metrics. If necessary, you will make sure additional data is being gathered (e.g. by interfacing with product/dev team and providing requirements)
- You will work directly with the Head of Growth, one of Steady's founders, but you will interface a lot with all departments (engineering, product & design, sales, marketing & communications, finance). You will have a great intern or trainee at your side to support you.
You should have a university degree in Business Informatics (Wirtschaftsinformatik), Industrial Engineering (Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen), Economics, Statistics, Marketing or a similar field.
BI savviness: you need to have excellent understanding of business intelligence/analytics tools like Tableau or Metabase. Experience using SQL is a big plus.
Strong business sense with a hands-on attitude: you are thorough with the data, but pragmatic when it comes to designing experiments. You know when "good enough" is good enough and when excellence is required.
Communication skills: you will have to convince other department heads that your hypotheses are promising and worth their resources, so great interpersonal skills are a must. But don't worry: the team has pledged to support you in your mission.
You have at least 3 years of professional experience with marketing analytics or in a similar role in a fast-paced work environment.
What we offer
- The Steady office is located in the historic Kulturbrauerei complex in Prenzlauer Berg, which means many dining facilities within walking distance, very good public transport connections, car sharing parking lots and electric vehicle charging stations in front of the door.
- We are media makers ourselves, i.e. we feel for our customers - we are honestly happy for them when things go well and we suffer with them when things grind down. In any case, it is not boring!
- We share the floor with colleagues from the journalist team of "Krautreporter", which means you meet people in the coffee kitchen who always work on interesting topics.
- We offer a full-time position with a long-term perspective.