Statice GmbHFinance and Administration Manager (w/m/d)
Statice is a data privacy startup founded in 2018 and headquartered in Berlin. We commercialize data protection and privacy solutions, enabling organizations to derive value from sensitive data while minimizing privacy risks. Our team believes in a data-driven future where the individual’s privacy comes first, yet innovation is not hindered. With Statice, organizations of all sizes remove existing barriers to data usage and safeguard their customer privacy by generating privacy-preserving synthetic data that is fast to access and compliant to process. With the recently-announced financing round, Statice is at the onset of a new phase. Learn more at https://www.statice.ai/
As the first hire of the Finance, HR & Operations team, you will directly work with the CEO and the executive team to ensure that the day-to-day operations at Statice run efficiently and are always on track. These include but are not limited to finance, people, and administrative operations. We are a small company and have the processes of a small company. Your main responsibility is to set the scene for a sustainable growth, by setting the right processes to ensure a smooth transition to the next stage, and ensuring a perfect alignment across the company areas along the way. As we grow, your team will grow too and your role will evolve accordingly, either specializing in a specific area, or growing in a team leading role.
How you will help:
- Setup and manage the processes that improve the continuous operations of the company
- Coordinate projects with external partners and providers (external accountants, auditors, lawyers, consultants, etc.)
- Support strategic planning
- Manage finance operations: planning, budget allocation, invoicing, bookkeeping, orders, etc.
- Manage people operations: on-boarding, payroll, policies, team events, etc.
- Team player: your work is transversal and you will be constantly interacting with team members from various areas
- Experience in Finance and Business Administration: startup or consulting experience is a plus
- Excellent organization, analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Hands-on: we have some things in place, but you will have to find your way around others
- Mastery of spreadsheets and presentation suites
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken)
- Experience leading a team is appreciated
You will join an international and dedicated 15-person team in a growing startup, with plenty of opportunities for impact and personal growth. We are a diverse team of curious and open-minded people, working from Germany and elsewhere in Europe. We enjoy working together and value respect, honesty, and openness. Our product, privacy research, engineering, and commercial teams work closely together and value the quality of our collaboration. Our employees benefit from:
- Fair and competitive compensation
- Flexible work-schedule
- Self-service learning budget
- Support with relocation & visa application
- 30 days paid holidays
- Work-from-home flexible policy
- Remote-friendly in the EU or work from our beautiful Berlin-Schöneberg HQ
- German language lessons
We are actively hiring despite the pandemic, and we have adapted our processes accordingly. Our team is working in a remote-first fashion since March 2020, and all interviews will be conducted remotely by default.
Statice is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, genetics, disability nor age.