Smallpdf GmbHProduct Manager (m/f)
Smallpdf is the most used online PDF software and belongs to the 500 most visited website worldwide. The 5-year-old company is one of the most recognized and awarded startups in Switzerland and has the ambition to simplify the life of its customers.
As a senior team full of passion for design, engineering, and business we create remarkable user experiences. Join our cross-functional team and have a direct impact on how over 20 million users worldwide work with documents.
As Product Manager at Smallpdf you are responsible for a platform, product or service. You will develop a strategy, build a roadmap and implement new features to bring this product to the next level. You will lead a small, cross-functional product team including design, engineering and data specialists. Ideally, you have experience with consumer facing products.
- Develop a forward-looking product strategy
- Build, drive and manage the product roadmap
- Establish outcome driven initiatives
- Create and implement design concepts together with the product team
- Translate product strategy into user stories and/or prototypes
- Prioritize user stories based on the product strategy
- Track product development
- Conduct thorough research with customers to learn and determine what to build depending on their needs
- A university degree, e.g. in Business Administration or Computer Science
- Experience building internet technologies and products
- At least 3 years of hands-on product management experience
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements from many sources and build a compelling product vision
- A strong track record of project delivery for large cross-functional projects
- Experience using data and metrics to test assumptions and drive actions
- A good understanding of online marketing and SEO (a plus)
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Work data-driven and independently
- Fluent in English, German is not necessary
- EU-citizen or a valid work permit to work in Switzerland
- Become part of a highly motivated and international team that pushes boundaries
- Personally impact on a successful & rapidly growing startup
- Work in small teams that have direct impact on tools that are used by million of users
- Fun company events, such as snowshoe hikes in the Swiss Alps, wake-surfing on lake Zurich, after work BBQs and more!
- Free German language course
- Regular Hack Days to challenge yourself
- Nice rooftop office in central Zurich
Do you want to join our team? Apply here