SIGNAINVESTMENT ASSOCIATE (F/M/X)
SIGNA is convinced that digitization is a tremendous opportunity and intends to become a pioneer and driver of digital services and new business models. SIGNA Innovations' goal is to invest in start-ups and to accelerate their business models with capital, own resources, expertise and network. SIGNA Innovations is an early-stage industry focused venture capital investor in the DACH region with a focus on PropTech, ConstructionTech and RetailTech Start Ups.
AS AN INVESTMENT ASSOCIATE YOU WILL HELP THE TEAM IDENTIFY, RESEARCH AND INVEST IN THE BEST EARLY STAGE PROPTECH, CONSTRUCTION-TECH AND RETAILTECH START UPS IN EUROPE. THAT MEANS:
- Active deal sourcing through various chan-nels such as exhibitions, network events & out-bound sourcing
- Building and scaling our network of founders and other investors
- The dealflow process lies in your responsibility
- Independently support and conduct invest-ment due diligence by analyzing data, tech stacks and business plans, leading market re-search, conducting customer diligence calls and supporting the investment process
- Facilitate and lead internal discussions around investment decisions and prepare in-vestment proposals
- Support our portfolio companies as they grow their business in every area where help is needed
- Support the team preparing LP reportings and aggregated portfolio reportings
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DEDICATED AND PASSION-ATE PERSON WHO SHARES OUR LOVE FOR NEW TECHNOLOGIES, STARTUPS AND ESPECIALLY THEIR FOUNDERS. YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT IF
- You have at least 1 year of relevant work experi-ence in a high-performance environment (e.g. Private Equity/Venture Capital, Tech Start Up, Top Tier Consulting or similar)
- You are an independent thinker with excellent analytical skills and always willing to challenge the mainstream mindset
- You have strong written and oral communication skills and a “roll up your sleeves” and “get stuff done” mentality
- You love working with strong personalities aka Founders and enable them to scale their business
- You love meeting new people and building a strong network in the European Start up ecosys-tem
- You are fluent in English and German → any ad-ditional language skill is a plus
- You are a great team player who dedicates yourself and your work to the team's success
WE BELIEVE THAT IT'S NOT ONLY IMPORTANT TO SHARE WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU, BUT EQUALLY AS IMPORTANT TO GIVE YOU AN IMPRESSION OF WHAT MAKES WORKING WITH US UNIQUE:
- Be part of an exceptional and dynamic journey with us, becoming one of the leading VC Investors in our space
- We will help and support you to achieve your personal and professional goals and consistently develop your skill set
- Over time, you will be given more responsibility and build up your own investment portfolio, which you will manage yourself. But don’t worry, the team will always be by your side if you need help!
- We have a strong team spirit and a clear “we’re all in this together” approach
- Needless to say, that we value your effort and the success you create for the team through a competitive salary with attractive incentives and the potential to gain VC typical long-term incentives.
- As We are located in Berlin, the heart of the European Start Up ecosystem, we strongly believe that this environment offers you a great chance to gain a lot of interesting experiences within and outside the Start Up community
If you consider yourself a fit or want to figure out whether we fit to you just reach out by applying through our career portal under this link keyword: "Innovations" by forwarding your CV and a short statement on which of our portfolio companies you think we should not have invested in. For a short overview of our activities please follow this link.