shiawa GmbHChief Product Officer (CPO)/ Co-Founder
- Ansprechpartner:Caroline von der Groeben
Shiawa is a software company that aims to offer an all-in-one office management platform for the modern workplace.
Our goal is to provide a state-of-the-art office management software offering several tools like for example internal ticketing, room scheduling, flexible desk booking, visitor and notification management and many more. Founded in 2021 shiawa is aiming to make employees happy and to enable an efficient day-to-day workflow by creating a welcoming, productive, efficient and enjoyable place to work.
We are passionate and excited about what we do and are already backed by well-known und successful serial angel investors.
We are currently in the beta launch mode and looking for an experienced technical product manager as co-founder to join and build the product and engineering team.
As Co-Founder you are part of the founder team and in the role of the CPO you are fully responsible for the product of the company – build a scalable kick-ass product and development team, ensure all shareholders love and improve the product-related KPIs. This role includes:
- You are responsible for all aspects of product development, optimization, and application as well as quality control, regulatory affairs and Intellectual Property management. In close cooperation with the other management team members, you will work out the basis for further growth
- You are in the driver seat to develop the product vision and the concrete roadmap
- You attract, retain, and develop a world-class team as well as a strong culture, by setting the tone and being a role model: you are responsible for building and coordinating a team of product owners, UX/UI designer and developers
- You are listening to the users and make them happy: conduct user and competitor research, conduct design sprints, put the customer first in your day-to-day work to improve the product based on deep user/customer, market understanding, data-driven insights and business value
- You are one of the faces of the company to the outside world, build a strong presence in the market and gain the support of the investor community.
- You will support your co-founders and the management team in securing further financing through Business Angels. Venture Capital, strategic collaborations and public funding
- You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, with an founder mindset and product vision, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. This means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in, and get hands-on.
- You can offer knowledge and proven experience in product development and engineering
- You have a proven track record in people leadership in an agile work environment
- You have solid communication and creative problem-solving skills
- We like to laugh: so a good sense of humor and a great team player is a must
- Being fluent in English is necessary. German a plus. Other European languages even better.
- Become part of a huge opportunity that has potential of becoming an international big player
- We are starting with a remote working model, but are happy to change the setup in the future if necessary
- A competitive salary and equity package
Nothing is set in stone yet, so your input is highly welcome. Please contact Caroline von der Groeben (email@example.com) with your relevant documents. We are looking forward to hearing from you!