Lockbox GmbHSenior Software Developer (m/w)
- Ansprechpartner:Gabriel Bergmann
Trinkkiste changes the market of beverage logistics in the B2B and B2C area. By digitalizing and improving existing processes we simplify the experience for our customers and will become the market leader in the segment.
Our team is looking for an experienced
Senior Software Developer (m/w)
As a software developer at Lockbox you will be part of an agile tech team that is responsible for the full stack of Lockbox’s ecommerce technologies. Our storefronts are backed up by a modern set of different services such as product information management, warehouse management, fulfillment etc.
- Create new products with modern technology stacks mainly focused but not limited to PHP frameworks
- Maintain and extend existing services to provide more features to our customers as well as business clients and colleagues
- Take part in important architecture decisions to optimize development and deployment of new products and features
- Take a leading role in a technology or service of your choice to ensure constant enhancements throughout our software lineup
- Senior PHP developer with experience in the Symfony, Laravel or Cake framework area with at least 3 years of experience
- RESTful API development server and client side
- Agile development experience (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in the ecommerce area is a plus (Magento, WooCommerce, …)
- Focus on code quality and testability
- Experience in MySQL or NoSQL architecture including ORM/ODM abstractions
- Knowledge of technical requirements in cloud deployment environments
- Experienced in front end technology stacks including AngularJS, HTML 5, CSS and its preprocessors (SASS, LESS) is a plus
- Working with package management and task runners such das Bower, NPM, Gulp or Grunt etc.
What we offer:
- Sophisticated and diversified tasks in a company that is expending in a growing market
- Work closely with our product and marketing team
- Structured software development within a scrum team
- Open minded and enthusiastic team members with a lot of room for creative and innovative ideas
- Competitive salary in a growth focused company
Does that sound interesting?
We are looking forward to your application via our website or mail address. Please include information on what salary you expect and when you could start the earliest.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Thomas Kraker von Schwarzenfeld via firstname.lastname@example.org.