What we are looking for
We want to integrate people in our team who care as much about quality, creativity, and teamwork as ourselves. People that want to build creative software solutions that millions of people use and love.
What we offer you is
- an outstanding team and community (https://9elements.com/team),
- flexible work hours,
- competitive salary,
- flat hierarchies,
- top-of-the-line MacBooks and other great tools,
- possibility to tinker with new technologies such as webassembly, webpack, and others,
- to develop your skills as you please,
- steadily growing company with a lot of potential for personal development,
- to attend conferences or participate in inhouse workshops,
- and a beautiful office in the heart of Bochum in walking distance to the main station, that is surrounded with lots of bars and restaurants.
For a better overview take a look at https://9elements.com/jobs.
Who we are
We are a groundbreaking technology provider for creative solutions located in Bochum, Germany. Our flagship product, https://www.photoeditorsdk.com, is a fully customizable photo editing solution for web and mobile platforms, which is used by Startups as well as brands like Amazon, Shutterstock, HP and many more. We are a team of coders, designers, thinkers and tinkerers, that are always focused on the product as a whole.
We always strive to provide the best in class creative solutions, since it is our common goal to build creative tools that support people to create stunning output. We envision to become the premiere creative editing solution for mobile and web application.
- collaborate with fellow developers, designers, and other team members to specify and implement new features,
- investigate feature improvements and fixes,
- support our customers with integration and other technical issues,
- research new technologies,
- and make architectural decisions.
You might be a good fit if you
- love to work within a team on an outstanding product and see it grow,
- have a passion for technology, design and helping customers,
- admire to work autonomously and without supervision,
- are passionate about developing creative tools that help create stunning content,
- are a self-learner and like to share your knowledge,
- and easily adapt to change and are familiar with an agile development process
Also, you get bonus points if you
- use build tools like Webpack and Babel,
- and have experience programming graphics processing algorithms in WebGL.
What does our hiring process look like?
There is no such thing as a fixed hiring process here at 9elements. You don’t have to write a classic application, and you certainly don’t have to hand in any of your grades. Just let us know what makes you unique and what you’d like to do here. We’d love to see some projects you’ve been working on, code examples or designs so we can assess your knowledge status and get an impression of your modus operandi.
Once you sent us your material, we’ll get back to you to set up a meeting so we can get to know each other. It is paramount to us that the people we hire convince us both professionally and personally, as our company is more than just a bunch of individuals that happen to sit in the same room whilst staring into their laptops. If both parties have the feeling to click, we will get back to you to clarify the terms, make you an offer and then eventually welcome you aboard.