SendinblueSEO Content Writer
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
Enjoy writing? Want to kickstart your content marketing career at one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies? We’re looking for an SEO Content Writer to create and manage engaging long-form B2B content for our German speaking markets.
You’ll be producing how-to guides, software comparisons, and landing pages on topics related to email marketing, e-commerce, marketing automation and digital marketing in general.Based in Berlin, you’ll join our SEO Content team.Your goal is to grow Sendinblue’s search engine visibility and convince organic visitors to sign up to use our marketing software.
What you will do:
- Plan and create research-backed long form blog articles to support the SEO strategy
- Optimize/update existing articles and landing pages
- Be the owner of our german corporate website, insuring editorial consistency and quality
- Research keywords and search intent
- Perform SEO audits to optimize traffic and conversions
- Manage netlinking campaigns
- Monitor and report on content performance
- Manage a monthly newsletter and social media posts to promote your content
- Use WordPress, GSuite, Ahrefs, Clearscope, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, FullStory (full training will be provided on all tools)
What we're looking for:
- You’re able to research and produce two 2500-word articles per week.
- You’re a fast and efficient writer, you can hit deadlines without compromising content quality.
- You’ve spent at least 2 years in a marketing or content writing role. New grads with strong writing samples and/or blogging experience will be considered.
- You’re a native-level German speaker and writer with exceptional spelling and grammar skills. You’ll often be asked to proofread others’ work and uphold editorial standards. You also speak English, as it’s our work environment language!
- You have SEO experience or want to learn about it
- You’re able to empathise with the target audience, understand their pain points, and provide solutions through educational content.
- You like working in a team, but also enjoy self-organised and independent work
- Ideally, you hold a Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in German, journalism, languages, humanities, or in marketing / Business school.
What we offer:
- An inspiring work environment: we’re an international and collaborative startup & we’re growing faster than light!
- Work from home & flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Mentorship, learning and development opportunities and individual budget trainings
- A subsidized company pension plan
- Very competitive referral program
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Urban Club membership
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation
- Extra paid holidays
- A modern office in the center of Berlin with free fruits & drinks & lot of fun activities
- A kicker table and table tennis
- Pizza Wednesday, Monthly breakfast & many events on the company's expenses every week
- Quarterly team events
- Learning & development opportunities
- If this job ad fits you like a glove, then apply now and become part of our team. 💙 We're looking forward to meeting you!
- Submit a CV and cover letter for your initial application. Feel free to also include one or two writing samples (not mandatory but will boost your application). These can be links to articles you’ve published online or papers you’ve written for school—anything that demonstrates your writing ability.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.