Horizn Studios GmbHSEA Manager (m/f)
- Telefon:+49 30 208474730
CREATORS OF “THE WORLD’S SMARTEST DESIGN LUGGAGE”
Horizn is an international Smart Travel Brand headquartered in Berlin. Our team of engineers and designers develops innovative travel products and services for the digital age, with the aim of making everyone’s journey seamless and enjoyable. We are frequent travelers, digital nomads and design aficionados. We believe in challenging the status quo; moving forwards in a world where travel is easy, every journey is an adventure and curiosity drives us all.
SEA MANAGER (FULL-TIME)
Become our digital advertising pro. You will be responsible for all SEA activities including Google Display Network, spanning several markets, from strategy development to execution and ongoing campaign management.
- Develop Paid Search strategy, bid management, keyword generation/research, testing methodology
- Optimize campaigns by testing ad groups, ads, keywords and landing pages.
- Identify areas of improvement and measure efficiency and effectiveness of different efforts by examining KPIs
- Aanalyze campaign results and make decisions based on that analysis.
- Allocate the paid search budgets in line with the long-term company objectives
- Find and test new platforms and technologies to expand our advertising portfolio
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- You have at minimum 2 years work experience in a relevant field, experience in startups/e-commerce is a plus
- You have completed your first working experience in SEA/SEM
- You are experienced in AdWords
- You have a good knowledge of Excel and Google Analytics
- You are creative, with strong analytical skills
- You are organized and systematic, with a great attention to detail and an aptitude for numbers
- You are a team player, you are results-oriented and like to take the initiative
- You are fluent in English and ideally in German
- Beautiful office on the bank of the river Spree
- An open-minded, dynamic team
- Start-up environment where you’ll make a true impact on the business
- Competitive salary
- Staff discountPlease send your CV – along with a few words on why you’d like to join the team – your earliest possible starting date (and pot. Visa-/Asylum status). We are looking forward to hearing from you!