wemovo GmbHSales Manager for our partners with PoS (f/m)
- Ansprechpartner:Ulrike Oppermann
Sales Manager for our partners with PoS (f/m)
At wemovo, we are building the infrastructure for resource sharing in passenger ground transportation. Our B2B platform is revolutionizing the ground mobility by making it easier, faster, and more cost-efficient to move people from point A to point B – via long-distance busses, trains, ferries or mobility on-demand. Moreover, combining all of them in what is called nowadays integrated mobility is one of our strength for the best resource optimization.
By radically automating processes and designing a superior user experience we enable seamless integration between transportation suppliers and over-the-top service providers as efficient and easy as never before in the over 100bn EUR industry in Europe only. If you aim to create impact with your work, solve real-world problems, and digitize a billion-€ industry that fosters mobility prosperity, we’d love for you to join wemovo!
- Expand our network of offline selling partners through personal contact, by phone, via email etc.
- Analyze market trends and gather information about market leading sales partners in
various countries around Europe
- Be the main point of contact for new sales partners and assure a smooth integration process starting with the setup of the cooperation contract to after sales support
- Maintain good relationship with existing sales partners and design methods to maximize their sales potential
- Work closely with other team members especially IT department to define work flow and integration deadlines
- You have an outstanding academic credentials in Business Administration, Economics or other related fields
- You have a minimum 1-2 years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in tourism and travel industry
- You have strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- You have effective presentation and negotiation skills
- You are hands-on with an entrepreneurial “can do” attitude
- You are willing to go the extra mile
- You are fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- You become part of an amazing team, which is curious to revolutionize a huge traditional market through its digitalization
- You work in a dynamic environment and receive challenging tasks which enable a steep personal learning curve
- You enjoy a high level of autonomy and are therefore able to freely express your creativity and to quickly put your ideas into practice
- You will quickly receive self-responsibility for your field of activity, in which you have to make your own decisions
- You are part of a young and ambitious team with direct communication channels and a flat hierarchy