Nexmo, the Vonage API PlatformSales Executive, DACH
- Ansprechpartner:Stacey Slater
Sales Executive DACH – (Based in Munich, Germany)
Nexmo, the Vonage API platform, has built a successful global sales team on individuals who possess tech savviness, superior customer relationship skills, a passion for new business hiring, and a qualified sales pipeline.
Our global sales organization spans EMEA, APAC and AMER and includes Mid-Market and Key Account Managers as well as Pre-Sales and Customer Success teams. We are continuing our rapid market expansion in 2018 as we challenge the team to identify, close and develop new accounts exclusively for our CPaaS API products,
As a Mid-Market Sales Executive, you are looking to grow your business and start-up organizations.
What you excel at:
Enterprise Technology Sales: Your successful track record will include 3+ years of experience in the SaaS, cloud, storage, data security industries.
Winning New Business: Your hunting ground will be DACH and targets include relevant digital natives (ISVs, SaaS, digital first companies) and Agile Enterprises. With plenty of defined key verticals such as Transport / Logistic tech innovators, Digital Marketplaces, Ecommerce and Call Centers, new logo wins will be second nature to you.
Enterprise Account Management: Relationship building is second nature to you and you have built solid relationships with mid-level and senior executives across business, marketing and technology teams.
Partnering with Pre-Sales Engineers: Innovative CPaaS solutions for prospects looking to migrate their communications into the cloud, integrating APIs into their customer experience flows.
What You’re Good At:
- Selling Communication, UC / RTC, Storage, Security or CRM solutions in SaaS or PaaS models.
- Building and closing a pipeline of significant Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR).
- Contributing to and building the regional plan, with clear focus on quick execution.
- Permanently checking the best way to deliver against the revenue plan.
- Accurate and timely forecasting, acting as a business leader to build a solid, predictable and recurring revenue.
- Must speak German & English fluently.
Qualities About You That Might Make Our Decision Easier:
- A customer-driven focus and the ability to rapidly pivot in a fast paced environment. fast paced environment.
- A tech savvy mind, especially in mobile, cloud and consumer areas
- You do not tackle challenges and you do not need anyone to keep you on track. You’re organized and efficient with a self starter attitude. self starter attitude.
- You’re creative and curious with the focus and openness it takes to work independently and collaboratively across the business.
- The ability to travel according to the demands of the region
Nexmo, the Vonage API Platform … Who are we?
Nexmo, the Vonage API Platform, provides tools for voice, messaging and phone verification, allowing developers to embed programmable communications into mobile apps, websites and business systems. Nexmo enables enterprises to reimagine their digital customer experiences by providing them with real-time through text messaging, chat, social media and voice. and business systems. Nexmo enables enterprises to reimagine their digital customer experiences by providing them with real-time through text messaging, chat, social media and voice.
Snapchat, Zalora, Uber, Telegram, Lazada, KLM, GrabTaxi, Airbnb Alibaba and Daimler are sending millions of messages per month using Nexmo APIs. and Daimler send millions of messages per month using Nexmo APIs.
Founded in 2010, Nexmo is now the Vonage API Platform and continues to grow over 280 people across our San Francisco, London, Singapore and Hong Kong locations. fast growing startup, with over 280 people employed across our San Francisco, London, Singapore and Hong Kong locations.
Why Nexmo … our values!
Being disruptive, getting things done, working with passion and integrity are the values ??that matter at Nexmo. By empowering our employees. We strive for passion and integrity, both personally and professionally.
We have achieved significant growth by hiring exceptional people. We have big goals and we want to be confident, focused on customers and delivery and who are structured and committed in their approach. We value those who want to help us continue this spirit. If this appeals to you then we encourage you to apply.