reverse.supply // RS Recommerce Technologies GmbHOperations Manager (m/f/d)
We are an early-stage startup in Berlin that helps fashion brands & retailers gain access to the resale market for their products. Using our recommence-as-a-service solution, brands can launch resale programs that allow consumers to shop & trade-in pre-owned, refurbished products.
If sustainability is important to you and you believe in our vision of enabling re-commerce & circular shopping for every online shop, we look forward to your application.
- own one or multiple core operational processes in the company (you will be the go-to-person for these processes, this can be logistics, data, customer service, etc. related)
- monitor, maintain & improve operational processes in your responsibility (incl. reporting)
- Drive & manage new business projects within the sphere of operations, business development
- develop & document standard processes / best practices (SOP/ SLA)
- Completed studies in the field of business administration, economics or other business-related fields or comparable education in the retail/e-commerce/logistics sector
- Interest in the topic of operations and process optimization; experience in this area is an advantage
- You have experience in e-commerce operations management is an advantage
- Independent and autonomous way of working as well as being open to new tasks
- You have good knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- You are proficient in business English, German is a plus
- You'll work directly with the founders
- Seize the opportunity and play a decisive role in shaping the early development phase of a start-up
- The opportunity to quickly take on a lot of responsibility and to contribute and implement your own ideas
- Company lunch once a week
- One extra day of holiday per year of employment
- Regular team events
- Remote work option
💚We are looking forward to your application!