PiNCAMP | ADAC Camping GmbHTechnical Program Manager / Scrum Master (m/f/d)
- Ort:Berlin Jetzt bewerben
PiNCAMP is the camping startup founded by the ADAC; the biggest automobile club in Europe. Together with an international team of 45 online experts we are digitizing the camping business by combining the experience and reputation of the ADAC, with the speed of agile processes. Our goal is to be Europe´s leading camping portal. For our continued development, we are looking for passionate hands-on people, who want to grow with us and who will support us to build an excellent product for campers and campsites alike.
Have a look behind the curtains and get to know our team.
Why we are looking for YOU
Become part of our fantastic team PiNCAMP and let's go on an exciting journey together and digitise the European camping market like nobody thought it is possible before.
What you can expect
- Work with our product and engineering teams to identify scope, constraints, dependencies and risks.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple teams with sometimes competing priorities.
- Organize and run workshops, aggregate, and present the results and outcomes.
- Ensure the big picture stays in focus while drilling into the details on specific issues.
- Work with key stakeholders in product management, and other teams to define requirements and orchestrate the delivery of features.
- Push for delivery of sometimes complex projects by anticipating bottlenecks, making tradeoffs, and balancing the business needs versus technical constraints.
- As our scrum master you will directly support our product engineering teams.
- You have proven experience in Software Engineering and Program Management and worked on an e-commerce focused platform.
- You have a thorough understanding of agile and software development from conception to delivery.
- You are experienced in leading efforts to implement and love coordinating technology projects involving multiple teams and stakeholders.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and can understand and communicate complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences easily and use both formal and informal influencing skills.
- You drive for results through influence and relationship building.
- You are interested in questions about travel and new business models.
- You have very good english skills, understanding German is a plus.
What we offer
- A great deal of responsibility and participation in processes and development
- Flexible working hours incl. home office
- International, experienced and passionate team
- Good mix between an agile startup and professional structure
- 30 days of holiday
- Unlimited working contract
- Campervan for your next holiday
- Home office setup
- The best hardware, modern tools, healthy breakfast, strong coffee and an office in Mitte
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents. Please click on "Apply".
We are looking forward to getting to know you soon.
Introducing the departement
Our Tech Team consists of 10 passionate Developers, 1 CTO and a Technical Account Manager. Our Software Engineers are working closely with our CTO, Scrum Master, and Product Team (PO, UI, UX, QA). Due to our international Team, our Company Language is English, so no requirements regarding German skills. Right now we are transforming PiNCAMP from an information portal into a Bookability platform on which our users can find their camping vacation and directly book their stays. Additionally, we are going international and multilingual. Quality in development is a major focus. We use Code-Reviews, Pair Programming and TDD to breathe life into business ideas in an agile process. OKRs, regular retrospectives, and chapter meetings help to align our compass every day. We are always open to new and other technologies and seek the right tool for every job. If there is an opportunity to benefit from something new, we discuss and decide inside the team.
You are probably curious about our current stack, so check it out here