Peregrine Technologies GmbHDirector of Growth (m/f/*)
Peregrine empowers companies to create new value from visual vehicle sensors. Peregrine’s Visual Intelligence - AI-powered perception software and cloud-based data campaigns - provide mobility stakeholders with the right information just-in-time to enable a safer and more sustainable ecosystem for all. . Peregrine brings a privacy first approach to visual intelligence - automatically and precisely anonymizing video data to ensure GDPR compliance.
Our Berlin-based diverse and international team brings together academic excellence and industry experience in robotics and autonomous driving from both Silicon Valley as well as from Europe - including leading automotive OEMs and suppliers such as Bosch, Volkswagen, and TomTom. We’re looking for smart, driven and passionate people motivated to solve hard problems. Are you ready to join us on this mission?
- Define and execute a “go-to-market” strategy for new product verticals for embedded software and data services for mobility
- Cultivate leads into long-terms customers/partners through relationship focused sales
- Enable co-creation of products and services with partners from PoCs to long term license agreements to JVs
- Work closely with the Product and Development teams to translate customer/partner requirements into product and service offerings
- Execute the commercial strategy for disruptive product and service offerings
- Own the digital CRM process
- Manage all commercial documentation and negotiation
- Oversee all marketing and lead generation activities
- Publically represent Peregrine at events and in the press
- Support fundraising activities (Series A)
- Work closely with the Founding team to define and manage the company strategy
- Grow and manage a small team
- 7-10 years experience in business development and sales
- Experience in a startup or young company is preferred
- Fluency in English, German and other European language skills are a strength
- Experience in team management including cross-functional resource management
- Experience working with highly technical products; technical background preferred
- Experience in tools for digital customer touchpoints such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive, Mailchimp and others
- Professional network and expertise in mobility or related fields
We don’t expect anyone to check all these boxes mentioned above! If a few of these points apply to you, we definitely want to talk!
- A competitive compensation package and an employee-friendly stock option plan.
- A committed, fun, experienced and international team of more than 8 nationalities. Your peers have previously worked at companies like TomTom, Bosch, Volkswagen, Rolls Royce, Zurich Insurance, HDI and leading research institutions such as ETH Zürich.
- An exciting journey to shape a safer and more sustainable future of mobility for all.
- We have flexible working hours and a need-based work-from-home policy; all processes are being set up for remote-first.
- Building AI solutions that benefit society.
- A diverse and inclusive work environment as well as a flat organizational structure, fast decision making within the team, disagree & commit.
- We value new opinions and ideas from all members of our team and foster a culture where we all learn from each other.
- We hold fun team events throughout the year.
- You commute to the office? We contribute to your monthly public transport ticket in Berlin so that it costs you <50% of the regular price.
- Free drinks, snacks and coffee keep everyone in our Berlin office well nourished and hydrated.