OroraTech GmbHTalent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
- Ort:München Jetzt bewerben
Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Munich
OroraTech is a data intelligence company headquartered in Munich, Germany with the mission to create truth for a net-zero economy and protect our environment.
You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a solid employment brand, and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees. To excel as Talent Acquisition Manager, we expect you to be experienced in full-cycle recruiting and employment branding. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to helping them find success in our company. You will report directly to the Head of People & Organization and help build up the department.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts in consultation with the Executive Management Team
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Own the end-to-end recruitment process and play a critical role in our growth
- Create and lead employment branding initiatives
- Perform active sourcing to fill open positions
- Develop and implement creative sourcing and recruiting strategies to attract top talent
- Take steps to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers, or other events
- Use KPIs to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in Talent Acquisition, full-cycle Recruiting, Sourcing, and/or Employment Branding
- Ability to conduct interviews in German & English
- Knowledge of different selection methods and techniques
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different technical and commercial roles
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), HR Management Tools (such as Personio), and databases
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Excellent communicator and well-organized strategic thinker
At OroraTech, you can expect a down-to-earth yet high-caliber work environment. You will be part of the OroraTech team - a talented, international, and open-minded team that is highly motivated to create impact. OroraTech allows you to grow on a professional and personal level.
- You have the opportunity to become part of our firefighting mission from space and deliver the tools to better cope with natural disasters and mitigate climate change - could a job be any cooler?
- You will be responsible for your own project(s), time management, and sometimes even budget.
- You will gain insights into the most exciting new technologies and business models.
- We value perfect espresso and (oat milk) flat white through our high-grade espresso machine. Additionally, free drinks, beer, and snacks are always available at the office.
- Access to mobility or sports benefits (Urban Sports Club) after your probation period.
- Yes, we have a pool and access to the rooftop terrace at the office compound!
- There is the opportunity to become part of our virtual employee stock option program (VESOP).
- You will always have a great story to tell at parties!
If you apply: We value well-crafted motivation letters stating how you learned about OroraTech, why you think you would be a great addition to the team and why you want to work at a NewSpace start-up. Please always include references of your prior work (for example, your thesis, talks, papers, code repositories, websites, write-ups, articles, apps, exposes, anything), if permissible. Please avoid detailed grade reports and online certificates. Please also list your earliest starting date and expected salary.