Onemedia Consulting GmbHMarketing Technology Associate (m/f/d)
- Ort:München Jetzt bewerben
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Marketing Automation, Lead Management, and Data Science are keywords you want your career to influence? How cool! You might want to read on.
As a Marketing Technology Associate, you are dedicated to the lead management success of our customers, supporting them to make the best use of marketing automation. Speaking of marketing automation, a big plus if you’re a Marketo geek. If you haven’t heard of it yet, don't worry. We got your back and help you work with this powerful tool.
On one hand, you help our clients understanding the technical implications of Marketo and by ‘translating’ them for every affected party (Marketing, Sales, IT). But there is more to that, as Marketing Technology Associate you support our customers operationally, offer advice and expertise to help them improve their marketing performance, and also communicate at the interface with technical service providers to further develop our unique solutions.
- Completed degree (in marketing, business administration, IT, or a comparable degree)
- Data-driven thinker
- Procedural understanding and ability to plan, lead and execute (marketing) campaigns
- Being proactive and a consultant in communication with clients
- Willingness to learn and to work independently, but also as part of a team
- Ability to communicate with marketing managers
- Good written and verbal communication skills in German & English
- Experience with Marketing Automation and Lead Management systems (Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, Eloqua) in particular
- Understanding of the digital marketing and advertising technology ecosystem
- Ability to understand the technical relationships and dependencies and to explain them on an easy level to non-technicians
- Onboarding: Welcome round a newcomer coffee and onboarding day - we ensure your perfect start.
- Training: All the things you don’t know yet, we’ll teach you and affirm you an extremely steep learning curve.
- Development: You have the chance to have a big impact on a young company’s development and grow beyond yourself.
- Responsibility: High responsibility from day one and challenging tasks - it won’t get bland.
- Flexibility: With a flexible working environment, you can find your work-life balance.
- Team: We are a young, driven team with flat hierarchies having each other’s back.
- Accessibility: Modern office with a good connection to all locations in Munich - Home Office inclusive.
We are positive that nothing is built to last unless it's open for change. We at Onemedia Consulting develop dynamically according to the Marketing and Technology environment.
That's why we are looking for you as a passionate Marketing Technology Consultant with a penchant for Data-driven Marketing, Marketing Automation, and Lead Management. As an Associate, you will be filling a Junior Position, which gives you the option to climb the career ladder beside you evolve with your experience. Working with us, you will be given a chance to face new challenges and develop professionally and personally.
Onemedia Consulting is a young start-up company located in the East of Munich that is focused on Marketing Technology Consulting, enabling our customers in the area of Marketing Strategy, Marketing-Operations, and Marketing-Analytics & Optimization.
As a certified Marketo partner, — a leading CRM Lead Management solution — we are specialized in supporting our clients in the implementation process of marketing automation systems and lead management solutions.
In meeting our clients’ requirements, we offer them a flexible model of collaboration, either as an integral part of their team, as a specialist for a certain time or selective as required. Our clients come from different industries: Healthcare, Automotive, Manufacturing, etc. We do not believe in the traditional agency model but rather hand on our knowledge to our customers in a collaborative way. The past has shown the success of our model, accompanying well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Konica Minolta, or A1 Digital in their Lead Management process.