Ninox Software GmbHSales Development Representative (SDR) (m/w/d)
- Ort:Berlin Jetzt bewerben
- Lead qualification is one of your daily tasks. This is done from inbound subscribers via Hubspot and inbound leads via the support mailbox.
- The processing of the lead master data in our CRM (Hubspot) is also an important part of your tasks.
- You track, analyze and prioritize opportunities and convert them into qualified leads.
- You will contact leads for your Senior Sales colleagues via email and phone.
- Your goal is to set appointments for Sales reps.
- You understand and communicate the advantages and benefits of the NINOX solution.
- You will reach a goal of qualified leads and appointments each month.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- You have at least 2-3 year of relevant work experience as an SDR or equivalent.
- You convince with a proactive and confident manner on the phone.
- You have the ability to initiate credible telephone conversations with executives without a script and to maintain a natural dialogue.
- You are curious and interested in technical software solutions (preferrable no-code / low-code platforms).
- You have excellent verbal as well as written communication skills.
- Quickly absorbing, learning and articulating new information comes naturally to you.
- You are able to plan, organize and prioritize your work well.
- You also have a highly motivated and resilient personality. When faced with rejection, you still approach the situation positively.
- You can work alone and as part of a larger team.
- You have the desire to be a top sales person.
- You are fluent in German or English (oral and written) and may be convincing with other languages.
We offer you the chance to become part of a fast growing tech company. You will personally shape the way Ninox will develop and grow extensively. Enjoy the learning curve and prove yourself in international markets around the globe! The future of Ninox will strongly depend on you!
- We offer you 30 days of vacation, as well as an Apple notebook. If you prefer Windows, that's no problem either.
- We are also a multicultural and motivated team.
- We work in a modern office with office dog in the middle of Berlin.
- We offer you good working conditions with the possibility of a mobile office.
- We offer regular team events and offsites (very much after COVID19).
- Become part of our story and make it yours! We are looking forward to meeting you!
We're a fast growing, product-orientated tech-startup located in the heart of Berlin. Ninox empowers teams around the globe to build custom business applications without a single line of code, crating tailored tools for their business processes and collaboration. Our customers are small to mid-sized companies working in wide range of industries. We take pride in providing a service that actually helps people, gets awesome customer feedback and ranks high on the app stores as on of the best business applications.