micobo GmbHScrum Master (all genders) - remote
- Ort:Frankfurt am Main Jetzt bewerben
Scrum Master (all genders) - remote
Permanent employee, Full-time · Frankfurt
- Coordination of sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coaching of team members in terms of SCRUM
- Supporting internal communication and effective collaboration - contact person for external communication (e.g. with customers or other stakeholders)
- Close collaboration with the product owner and the tech team
- Managing the scope and deadlines of individual projects
- You have a background in software development, and you worked 2 years plus as software developer in teams with more than 4 developers.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Proactive mindset towards complex problem-solving
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (e.g., Definition of Done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement, etc.)
- Supportive attitude
- Result orientation, conceptual and analytical thinking and acting.
Become part of a young and successful company with already first big projects in FinTech. Get involved with topics that are really fun, interesting and challenging. Leave your footprint, because your ideas are important to us!
- The result counts! We pursue a flexible working time and workplace model (home office).
- Support as you need it: you have an experienced mentor at your side.
- Our claim is always to know more than the others: continuous and qualitatively unique further training is a “must” for every employee.
- Excellent infrastructure (Apple Equipment, Coursera, Gym, etc.).
- Employee Stock Ownership program.
- Become part of a young and successful company with outstanding track record in the field of Tokenization.
- Deal with topics that are really fun, interesting, and challenging.
- Leave your Footprint, because your ideas are important to us.
micobo GmbH is a leading software provider in Europe for innovative Blockchain solutions in the financial industry. We develop and license software which allows financial institutions as well issuers to easily tokenize assets and directly connect with investors. Our software is already being used for example to tokenize Carbon Credits, Fine Art, Financial Instruments and hence allow for higher fungibility turning illiquid assets in liquid assets through the use of Blockchain.
Our vision is to provide the next generation of cloud infrastructure for Blockchain-based assets and create a world in which any asset can be issued and traded digitally by anyone, anywhere and anytime. We are looking for ambitious pioneers to join us in this journey and shape the capital markets of tomorrow.
Our business fields:
- Blockchain and other DLTs.
- Tokenization of assets, digital assets & trading.