Metals Hub GmbHSales Development Representative (m/f/d) DACH
Metalshub is transforming the way metals and ferroalloys are bought and sold. We are a technology company that provides a B2B digital marketplace for metals and ferroalloys to promote a more efficient and liquid physical market. With now more than 1000 companies around the world trusting our platform, Metalshub has developed to what can be called the global gold standard of metals and ferroalloys trading in just little over 4 years.
Our team is made of experienced industry and digital business executives relentlessly working towards our vision: Becoming the globally leading platform for the metals and ferroalloys community. We are backed by successful international business angels and VCs sharing the passion for our vision.
Now we want you to join our team: We are looking for a passionate sales talent that loves to digitally transform our industry. We want you to inspire our customers with our product and make them more successful by using Metalshub.
- Represent our company's products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and customer research to identify how our solutions meet needs in the DACH market
- Proactively build-up relations with the industry and related organizations
- Generate leads and build relationships by qualifying inbound leads and nurturing warm prospects
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage account executives for next steps
- Work closely with our DACH Account Executive team to develop the market
- Identify best practices and work with other SDRs to continuously refine the companies lead generation playbook
- You hold a bachelor’s degree and bring 1+ year sales experience in a B2B or start-up environment
- Ideally, you gained prior experience as SDR with a track record of achieving targets
- Your outstanding communication skills bring the ability to inspire people
- Strong analytical skills help you to endure to succeed in challenging market conditions
- You are driven by strong desire and the ability to develop your career within our sales organisation
- Native German language skills and profound business skills in English
- An exciting and involving role with a significant impact on shaping the future of the metals industry
- Collaboration with highly talented and experienced colleagues from around the world
- Flat hierarchies and a steep learning curve through intense autonomy and training possibilities will help you to become successful in your role
- A family friendly work environment with flexible working hours and remote working possibilities
- Get first-hand experience in learning sales & business development strategies of a fast-growing tech company
- Meet a team that feels like a group of friends with regular team events and an inspiring team culture
Share our excitement? Verena is looking forward to hearing from you!