Metals Hub GmbHRecruiter (m/f/d)
- Ort:Düsseldorf Jetzt bewerben
Metalshub is transforming the way metals and ferroalloys are bought and sold. We are a technology company that provides a B2B digital marketplace for metals and ferroalloys to promote a more efficient and liquid physical market. With now more than 1000 companies around the world trusting our platform, Metalshub has developed to what can be called the global gold standard of metals and ferroalloys trading in just little over 4 years.
Our team is made of experienced industry and digital business executives relentlessly working towards our vision: Becoming the globally leading platform for the metals and ferroalloys community. We are backed by successful international business angels and VCs sharing the passion for our vision.
Now we want you to join our team! We are looking for a passionate sourcing expert that loves to attract and find the best talents for our growth trajectory. We want you to inspire potential new colleagues and grow our outstanding team.
- Define expressive profiles and job ads for sales, tech and product roles in order to identify the right talents for our open positions.
- Find and attract outstanding experts in order to grow a world-class team by managing the whole recruiting process from first contact to signed contract.
- Oversee all active recruiting channels and explore new sourcing possibilities using your tech understanding and creativity.
- Be the go-to consulting partner for our Leadership Team when it comes to team growth and sourcing as well as the figurehead of Metalshub to the outside.
- Support our HR Management Team by being an intersection to Employer Branding and Onboarding topics.
- Become part of a modern and agile HR team bringing in your sourcing expertise and sense for talent.
- You successfully graduated in Business studies with a focus on HR topics.
- Your 3+ years of experience in recruiting and sourcing helps you to support us scaling up, ideally you already accompanied a (tech) startup in a fast-growing phase.
- You know how to set up a professional recruiting process and link it with other areas like Employer Branding and Onboarding.
- As a self-responsible person with excellent communication skills you love to build connections and get in touch with diverse people.
- You know how to make the magic happen and mirror an outstanding culture in order to convince the right talents to join the tribe.
- You are fluent in English as well as in German language.
- An exciting and involving role with significant impact on shaping the future of the metals industry
- Collaboration with highly talented and experienced colleagues from around the world
- Flat hierarchies and a steep learning curve through intense autonomy and training possibilities will help you to become successful in your role
- A family friendly work environment with flexible working hours and remote working possibilities
- Meet a team that feels like a group of friends with regular team events and an inspiring team culture
- Choose the hardware and tooling you want to work with to achieve the best results
You share our excitement? Your future HR colleague Verena is looking forward to hearing from you!