Medloop TechnologiesDirector of Engineering (m/f/d)
- Ort:Berlin - Mitte
- Ansprechpartner:Nora Rieder
With prevention as its core focus, Medloop is a practice management software on a mission to transform the relationship between patients and doctor. By leveraging millions of patient-years data and best preventive practices from our partners in Israel, we will build a smart cloud-based doctor desktop and patient mobile application to enrich the relationship between doctors and patients and promote better health in various European markets. Medloop is backed by AXA insurance.
- Participate in the day to day development on the J2EE platform (analysis, design, implementation, activity planning, bug resolutions and support)
- Responsible to analyze and resolve core issues of the system
- Activity planning and estimations of tasks on daily basis
- Study upcoming technologies and how they can be used to improve the overall product
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable
- Java code that ensures the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Help maintain code quality through extensive code review and pairing with team members and automatization
- Develop business and product knowledge over time and share such knowledge to mentor newer team members
- Expertise in building highly scalable micro-services using JAVA and JEE stack (REST, Dropwizard, Spring)
- Experience in both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Champion in Unit tests and Integration tests
- Very confident attitude with the ability to take ownership over backend decisions
- Proven team managment experience of 4+ years
- Good knowledge of core JAVA concepts
- Hands on experience in design and development of Enterprise applications using Java & J2EE
- Knowledge of Design patterns
- Knowledge of Development process and Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment.
- Working knowledge of the Agile process.
- Working experience in API Development and micro service design and development will be highly recommended.
- Scrum Certification
- Front-end experience with Angular / React
- Working experience in the medical or insurance ecosystem
We offer you a competitive salary plus equity participation, and a dynamic & entrepreneurial environment to carve your own goals to shape the future of Medloop and have lasting positive impact in the healthcare environment in Europe.