Medloop GmbHSenior Product Manager
- Ansprechpartner:Maria Elena Gesmundo
About Medloop (www.medloop.co)
With prevention as its core focus, Medloop is a practice management software on a mission to transform the relationship between patients and doctor. By leveraging millions of patient-years data and best preventive practices from our partners in Israel, we will build a smart cloud-based doctor desktop and patient mobile application to enrich the relationship between doctors and patients and promote better health in various European markets. Medloop is funded by AXA.
These will be your tasks:
- Have the technical ownership of our patient platform and doctor platform.
- Take part in writing the technical requirements roadmap.
- Manage the backlog of features.
- Work with a dedicated team of developers, understanding regulatory and data security requirements to create and optimize analytical data models.
- Leverage your technical knowledge to define feature requests that can be translated into engineering tasks.
You're offering these qualifications:
- 4+ years of professional experience in agile product development
- Technical background: Understanding of technical architecture, technical dependencies and technical components
- Very good communication and team-working skills
- Know-how to effectively manage feature and requirement documents, project management documents and team roadmaps. Activities such as backlog grooming, sprint planning, task prioritization, OKRs, roadmap management, Jira, product/feature mockups and process diagrams
- Fully fluent in verbal/written German and English
We're offering these benefits:
- fast-moving, dynamic work environment
- opportunity to shape the future of the company as an early employee
- have a big impact on the healthcare system across Europe
- competitive salary and equity package
- 7-digit AXA funded startup
We're looking forward to hearing from you!