- You will build new business models from scratch and take part in their roll-out in record time.
- You will work closely on business development and organisational topics, e.g. contributing to the business plan, relationship management and leading top-scale projects.
- You will drive expansion into new markets and regions and optimise the performance of Chal-Tec operations.
- You will monitor KPI’s using a self-defined system to make strategic analyses and guide decisions.
- You will collaborate with the management team to define new strategies and targets for our key projects.
- You will deliver pragmatic and impactful solutions to business-critical problems as well as opening new potential for the business as a whole.
Chal-Tec GmbHManager Group Strategy (M/F)
We are looking for you as
Manager Group Strategy (M/F)
The Chal-Tec Corporation is an international commercial enterprise for consumer electronics, event technology, and musical instruments. With more than 300 employees located in Germany and Asia we are among the leading merchants within the electronics sector. Our trading platform www.electronic-star.de – is a renowned and established brand, well known for innovative products and excellent customer support in 21 countries. We are a freshly innovative E-Commerce business with ambitious goals. Customer satisfaction is of major importance. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
- You have completed an outstanding degree/MBA from a top business school desirable.
- You have a proven track record of professional achievements, ideally with previous experience with ownership of major projects.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in consulting, investment banking, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- You are number-driven and have strong managerial, structural and analytical skills with the ability to set up efficient business processes and manage P&L.
- You are data-driven and communicative, energetic and independent in handling business challenges.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to achieve goals (in a fast paced environment).
- For you this is a once-in-a-lifetime challenge in a top-notch team of experienced and successful managers and entrepreneurs.
- Immediate responsibility and full ownership for strategic business-decisions on a global scale.
- A managing position in one of europe’s most exciting sustainably high growth rate companies.
- You will be supported by a team of highly skilled and dedicated colleagues.
- You can expect top-equipped workplace, located in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
We are looking forward to your complete set of application papers (cover letter, resume). Please state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations by filling out our online application form.
Wallstr. 16, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland