LhotseBusiness Development Intern (f/m/d)
- Ort:Berlin Jetzt bewerben
At Lhotse, we are reinventing how organizations buy goods and services. We are shaping the nexus of Procurement and Cognitive Automation.
Our B2B software solution enables employees across all kinds of organizations to make better buying decisions. Check out our website to learn more.
Join us and expect nothing less than:
- Solve global problems faced by millions of companies and their employees, every day
- Become part of an inspiring and experienced team with diverse backgrounds
- Be part of the Lhotse journey from day 1 & shape the company with us
- Enjoy our central (Berlin Mitte) office, flexible remote-work and fair compensation
- “Mini-MBA:” learn and broaden your horizon by diving into more than one department
- We are proud to call some of the most prestigious Entrepreneurs in Germany our backers and advisors
See who you’ll be joining: Lhotse on LinkedIn
As Business Development Intern, your mission is to help shape the future of the company by helping on various fronts at Lhotse. In close collaboration with the Founders, you will be responsible to implement best-practice processes. You will be an integral part of Lhotse’s success, both for our customers and for our internal processes.
Your role has a deep focus on strategically improving operational processes and on establishing mechanisms that drive Lhotse to continued growth. You are given hands-on and strategical responsibility for the following topics:
- Evaluate activities that reduce and eliminate operational effort, making our operations best-in-class
- Identify ways for Lhotse to grow the lifetime value of our customers
- Drive improvement projects to success
- Help in refining the strategic orientation of Lhotse
- Drive excellence in collaboration with our Tech and Product team
- Support our founders in strategic projects
You are a young professional with a high degree of motivation and sense of responsibility for what you do! You aren't afraid by challenges and love to challenge the status quo. You work directly with the Founders and don’t shy away from working in Lhotse’s ‘engine room’.
- You are hands-on and like to take on responsibility to drive your own progress
- You demonstrate a hands-on mentality and like communicating with customers and other external stakeholders
- Your judgement allows you to decide when done is better than perfect and vice versa
- You are in your final / semi-final year of Bachelor or Masters studies at a top tier university
- You are curious and like to challenge the status-quo
- You share our culture based on an open mindset, high standards and pragmatism
- You are a native or fluent German speaker but also confidently speak English
WIE KANNST DU DICH BEWERBEN
- Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile (if you believe it paints an adequate picture of your profile)
- Please don’t send a cover letter - instead, we’d like to read or hear why you want to be part of Lhotse: a short paragraph or a 1 min voice message works!
- Let us know when you want to start