Kindoh GmbHProduct Manager (m/w/d)
- Ansprechpartner:Beate Casimir
We are exclusively looking for candidates, who are German native speakers or their written & spoken German is business fluent (excellent)!
Kindoh was established in 2016 and is a fast-growing South Korean consumer goods company with a mission to supply families with the highest quality products. We are dedicated to safety, high quality raw materials and natural ingredients.
We are driven by emotional love. To our babies, to the nature, to life. As parents, we consider trust as luxury. We create products of trust.
We have built our philosophy on values, which give us the comfort of trust: safety, no compromise on product quality, clear and transparent information, reasonable price. That’s true happiness for us.
We share this love and happiness with you!
Our innovative marketing strategy focuses on fairness and transparent communication. Therefore, our brands are a trustworthy partner for families.
Our scope of products includes an exclusive selection of premium baby diapers and wipes, natural cosmetics for babies and adults, as well as quality personal hygiene items.
After two years of a rapid success story selling our premium -Made in Germany- diapers in South Korea, Kindoh was established in Germany and the headquarter was moved to Basel in Switzerland to expand globally. We operate in Germany, South Korea, China and plan to expand in several other markets across Europe and Asia.
In order to further our growth in online trading, we are looking for passionate people to join our team.
We are seeking for an outstanding and passionate Product Manager (2+) to join our product development department based in Berlin.
- Responsible supervision of the Kindoh product groups, as well as development of new product concepts and project work until their introduction in the market
- Identify key insights for strategic marketing development
- Supervision of the product groups over the entire product life cycle
- Conducting national market and competition analyzes
- Further development of the product range
- Creation of decision documents for the management and marketing on the basis of market facts,
analysis results and product profitability
- Participation and co-development of marketing mix measures
- Communicate with external agencies
- Communicate with counterparts in Korea office on weekly basis
- Development, implementation and result analysis of market research projects
- Close cooperation with sales, category management, development, controlling etc.
- Business administration studies, preferably with a focus on marketing
- 1-2 years professional experience in the marketing of a branded goods manufacturer, or an agency (preferably FMCG)
- Experience in project management
- Strong conceptual skills
- Secure mastery of all elements of the marketing mix as well as market and consumer research
- Communication skills, analytical thinking, creativity, resilience, flexibility, organizational skills
- Good knowledge of current IT applications (MS Office, SAP, SharePoint)
- English & German fluently
What we offer
- A dynamic, agile, start-up environment, short decision-making processes in which everyone contributes to our product and growth
- Space for your own initiative, responsibility and the opportunity to introduce your own ideas
- Demanding tasks and excellent career development opportunities
- International team
- Modern office located in the heart of Berlin (Mitte)
- Competitive salary
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents online addressed to email@example.com, indicating a possible start date and salary expectations.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Kindoh to transmit and store your information and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Kindoh is an equal opportunities employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.