Justix GmbHJunior Scrum Master (m/f)
- Ansprechpartner:Heike Schork
Agile Product Development is the heart of our business. As a LegalTech startup, we deliver business value to our customers by building small prototypical products in order to test them on the market. Using a Growth Hacking approach, we develop these ideas further with the feedback from our customers.
At Justix, everyone of us owns the product. In a team effort, we strive to make interactions with legal topics easier. We believe that the law is about more than rules and regulations only, it’s about people. It’s about all of us. Become part of the team and help to continuously improve our products.
What We Offer
What we do here matters to us. We are driven by intrinsic motivation, not by unrealistic deadlines. Work-life-balance is important to us. Therefore, this is not the typical 9-to-5 job. Justix offers flexible working hours on your own account.
You will grow with us. Right from the start, you will get an in-depth training by a very senior external Agile Coach. On top of that, you will be offered the possibility to visit Conferences, purchase literature and benefit from the exchange with Scrum Masters from our vast network. Early in, you will take on responsibilities. We put “flat hierarchy” in action when the managing director is introduced as “Senior Intern” and works as part of the team. On top of a great culture, lots of responsibilities, room to grow and constant feedback, we offer: Participation in Hackathons, a bi-weekly Pizza Day and proper equipment (most of us chose the latest apple stuff).
Want to grow? Want to help build cool new products? Become part of this great team!
What will you do?
- Get on top of the SCRUM process with the help of our Agile Coach
- Work closely with the Product Owner to develop techniques to manage the Product Backlog efficiently
- Manage and facilitate Scrum events such as Planning, Review, Retro and the Daily Standup
- Help our Development Teams to become self-organized and cross-functional
- Identify and remove impediments in order to improve the Development Team’s progress
- Help new employees to understand and enact Scrum and be hands-on
Get in Touch
If you can see yourself as one of our senior web developers, please get in touch with us and send your CV to email@example.com. We would also be interested in your stackoverflow and github profile, so feel free to enclose the links as well