LeanIX GmbHJunior Sales Manager (m/f)
- Ansprechpartner:André Burchart
Junior Sales Manager
LeanIX is a fast growing startup with offices in Bonn and Boston, MA. We have developed a state-of-the art SaaS solution which we operate world-wide. Our customers, for example adidas, DHL, Merck, Vodafone und Zalando, use our web-based platform and smartphone app to document and analyze their IT Architecture. The fast adoption of new technologies creates the main challenge for our teams to build more sophisticated storage and analytics functionalities to allow our customers understand and optimize the use of all their technology.
As a Sales Manager you are an integral part of our team creating the interface between LeanIX and the client. You are responsible that Sales Qualified Leads are consequently supported in their decision making process. You present the tool LeanIX remote as well as locally at the prospect’s place. You present Use Cases. And you convey the Value Proposition as well as the product philosophy of LeanIX. You answer for the process up to the contract closing. We are industry neutral and international, therefore you are getting a broad field of activity for further development. You fit in this role when you are open minded, initiative, authentic and technically interested. If that all goes for you, a modern and international work environment with a dynamic team with a lot of chances for you to develop quickly is waiting for you.
What is waiting for you?
- Generate new sales opportunities
- Quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face and discover solutions for their business
- Consistently close new business at or above quota level
- Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities with Fortune 1000 companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with our marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
What are we looking for?
- 1+ years of Closing Sales experience
- Fluency in both German and English
- Consultative selling and closing skills
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
- Humility and enthusiasm at work
- Technical affinity
What is in for you?
- Agile work environment
- Modern and professional tools
- Direct contact with intelligent and experienced colleagues
- Knowledge of different industries and companies
- Flat hierarchy
- Responsibility from first day
- Sales 2.0
To apply send an e-mail to André Burchart, email@example.com