wefoxJunior Controller (f/m)
- Ansprechpartner:Christian Richter
The highly successful InsurTech wefox was founded in Switzerland in November 2014. It successfully operates across Germany, Austria and Switzerland. wefox is customer centric and utilises an ecosystem of key brokers and insurance companies to meet customer needs of trust and simplification. By combining the most advanced technology with traditional insurance consulting know-how, wefox has already managed to acquire more than 250,000 customers. We are now in phase two of our growth and need to continue to increase scale and improve scalability as we enter additional markets.
We are building a Global Financial Controlling team to support top management with state-of-the-art financial reporting and analyses. Our aim is to sustainably optimize business profitability and performance in a highly scalable way. Providing sound reporting, analyses and recommendations for decisions is an integral part of our daily work.
* You will lead the group-wide management reporting, with direct reporting line and daily exposure to the CFO. You will receive the desired coaching by the CFO, who has been with the company from the start, and the company’s founders
* You will be instrumental in providing group management with decision-relevant data, analysis and insights, in real time
* You will be responsible for Budgeting, and Financial Planning, including strategic and operational financial simulations. You will support the departments in their budget and KPI analysis
* You will support top-management meetings, board meetings and investor reporting as well as investor relations and fundraising through our globally recognized top-tier investment bank
* You will support our accounting group with month-end and year-end closing processes
* You will shape the future reporting structure for the Company, its global corporate design and intercompany processes
Qualifications & Skills
* We are seeking a personality that desires to shape its own role, scope and future in a dynamic environment
The scope and responsibility of the role will quickly expand with our internationalization. We are seeking a personality that can grow with the role, and will be able to lead a team in the future.
* You bring at least 2 years of relevant professional experience.
* You have excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills. We are seeking a person that can see the world in numbers, and that can influence with numbers that turn into stories in the minds of listeners.
* Solid knowledge of Excel is a must, experience with Lucanet is a plus.
* Company languages are German and English you should be able speaking both fluently. As we quickly expand into new markets, any additional languages are a plus.
* The role offers significant future international exposure, The ideal candidate will enjoy working across cultures, travel internationally, and can see himself on extended international stays for the support of new-country start-ups.
* We are exploring new frontiers. On our journey, we will take wrong turns, and we will learn. We will make mistakes, because we enter an unknown world – but never because we are lacking professionalism. We are therefore looking for a diligent, optimistic personality that enjoys learning from the past and moving on.
What we offer
We are a diverse team and we are happy to see all applicants regardless of their origin, sexual orientation, confession, age or physical limitation.
- A multi-disciplinary role with opportunity to manage your own path to success
- Full responsibility for your role – from day one
- Outstanding chances to develop your own ideas – and make them work
- An excellent onboarding-program – to ease your start at wefox
- We support your professional development initiatives
- An employer promoted company pension scheme
- Several company benefits – grants for public transport tickets, training and coaching
- A cosy office with modern amenities in the heart of Berlin
- An open-minded and passionate team spirit devoted to innovation
- In this position you will closely work with Tim and Fabian
- We are an open company – check out our Kununu and Glassdoor ratings
Your contact person for this opening is Mr. Christian Richter