JenjiSolution Consultant in Germany
- Ansprechpartner:Jenji Team
Jenji is one of the leading enterprise expense management solution. Founded in 2015, largest independent European capitalization in the market and backed by Eurazeo, Jenji offers solutions for expense management and allowances specifically tailored for mid-market and enterprise companies.
Jenji reinvented these solutions using Cloud and AI technologies while designing a simple and modern user experience, accessible on the go, anywhere in the world. Finance teams will benefit from real-time data availability, coherence and visibility through automated financial analysis, thus developing the deeper insights and understanding necessary for strategic and operational guidance.
More than 1’000 mid-market and enterprises in all verticals trust Jenji, like MAN Truck & Bus, Lösinger Marazzi, Helvetia or GRTgaz.
- Jenji is a French headquartered company growing exponentially in Europe and Asia. As part of our international expansion, we are looking for a Solution Consultant in Germany to drive our value proposition to German, Austrian and Swiss organizations
- Work with an international team from diverse background and culture
- Be a critical member of our global sales team
- Work with c-level and senior decision-makers across a wide range of industries
- Work with cutting-edge technology on real business problems
- Act as a trusted advisor for our customer
- Build your own career path as we grow in Europe
- You will be responsible for driving Jenji solution adoption to our prospect through a mix of technical expertise. presentation skills, value selling and thought leadership around expense management
You will be focusing on:
- Building relationships with prospects to identify business pains with their current expense management process and solutions
- Act as a trusted advisor to shape our customers’ expense management strategy and vision
- Partner with sales leader to define engagement strategy with key Finance and HR stakeholders
- Articulate Jenji customer success story and value to our prospect
- Craft RFP responses demonstrating Jenji value proposition
- Articulate and demonstrate how Jenji can solve business pain through Jenji solution presentation and proof of concept
- Run workshops to shape and refine our value proposition with senior and c-level audience
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, Marketing, Legal and Professional Services to deliver on prospect needs
- Deep knowledge of the office of the CFO business pain
- Additional knowledge of the expense management domain and market is a plus
- Credibility and skills to interact with HR, Finance and IT
- Presentation skills and experience in a customer-facing role
- Hands-on, self-learner with interest in technology, including technical concepts as Machine Learning and Cloud
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Native German speaker, fluent in English (French is a plus)
At Jenji, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Jenji is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate based of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
- Information Technology