JenjiAccount Executive in Germany
- Ansprechpartner:Jenji Team
Jenji is one of the leading enterprise expense management solution. Founded in 2015, largest independent European capitalization in the market and backed by Eurazeo, Jenji offers solutions for expense management and allowances specifically tailored for mid-market and enterprise companies.
Jenji reinvented these solutions using Cloud and AI technologies while designing a simple and modern user experience, accessible on the go, anywhere in the world. Finance teams will benefit from real-time data availability, coherence and visibility through automated financial analysis, thus developing the deeper insights and understanding necessary for strategic and operational guidance.
More than 1’000 mid-market and enterprises in all verticals trust Jenji, like MAN Truck & Bus, Lösinger Marazzi, Helvetia or GRTgaz.
At Jenji we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As a Jenji Account Executive, you'll be responsible for the health of your business, meaning:
- Prospecting, building, and developing relationships to maintain active deal pipeline and ideal quota coverage in Germany
- Managing complex deal cycles, from lead generation to stakeholder mapping and management, value realization, through to contract and commercial negotiation, and deal closure
- Consistently closing net-new business.
- Successfully collaborating with customers, partners, and peers in a consultative sales process where you will identify value and ROI to support customer’s needs
- Repeatable, accurate forecasts and commits, reflective of real-time Salesforce activity
- Consistently achieved or overachieved your SaaS sales quota
- Originated and navigated complex, direct sales cycles with multiple technical and business stakeholders
- Sold net-new business and expansion opportunities to C-level buyers in large enterprise accounts and upper mid-market in Germany
- Managed consultative sales processes, with value-based impacts or outcomes
- Proud of your work and aim for excellence
- 3+ years of Saas Sales experience
- Native in German and fluent in English
- Unmatched consultative selling and closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Track record of being a high performer (e.g. over quota, President's Club)
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- Sales methodology (e.g. MEDDIC, CCS, …)
- Experience working in a high-growth, "scale up" environment,
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
- Humility and enthusiasm in their work
At Jenji, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Jenji is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.