- Ort:Berlin mitte
- Ansprechpartner:Marissa Mocenigo
- Telefon:+49 (0)30 80493271
We have just finished a successful Kickstarter campaign and now we are getting ready to bring our smart machine to market. Together with that comes the development of our companion app. This is where you come in. With your deep technical knowledge and relevant previous experience, you would be responsible for taking over the development and maintenance of the iOS app.
– Design and develop native mobile app for iOS
– Integrate mobile app with AWS SDK
– Work with different parties involved to reach overall best solution:
– Coordinate on requirements with cloud backend and firmware teams
– Align with Android team to unify app experience across platforms
– Work with our UX/UI Manager to ensure an amazing user experience
We aim to find people with passion, the right skill set and the ability to learn quickly.
– Track record of delivering work relevant exceptional results on time
– 3-5+ years experience developing iOS Applications (Swift 3)
– Proficient with Core Data/Animation and other iOS Frameworks
– Strong value set and team player
– Ability and desire to problem-solve like crazy.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills across disciplines, both within our team and with partners.
– Full English proficiency
– Respect for aesthetics and user experience.
– Be able to laugh about yourself and not take yourself too seriously.
– Familiarity with AWS mobile SDK (Cognito, AWS IoT, etc)
– Development experience with Objective-C
– Previous experience in working with an IoT product
– You wish to do good for the world.
– You care about your own personal nutrition and health
– Competitive compensation
– All you can drink from our High End Espresso machine
– All you can eat from our fruit baskets
– Flexible working hours
– Start date: as soon as possible
We think this is a great learning and growing opportunity – skill- and networking-wise.