Tengelmann Ventures Management GmbHInvestment Associates (m/f)
- Ort:Mülheim an der Ruhr
- Ansprechpartner:Bettina Horn
- Telefon:0208 5806 6562
Tengelmann Ventures (TEV) is one of the leading German investors of early- and growth stage Venture Capital. Based in Germany we invest globally in companies in the fields of Consumer Internet, Online Marketplaces as well as Software & Technology. Prior and current early investments include well-known companies such as Zalando, Delivery Hero, Klarna, Uber, Scalable Capital or Data Artisans.
To expand our team and investment activity we are now looking for
Investment Associates (m/f)
Focus: Consumer Internet or Software & Technology segment
located in Mülheim an der Ruhr (near Düsseldorf) while also spending time in our office in Berlin.
What you’ll do…
• Initial screening and documentation of our dealflow.
• Work with our investment team on existing deals as well as new opportunities.
• Evaluation and analyses / due diligence of potential investment targets.
• Research and analyses of trends, markets, and companies in collaboration with our investment team.
• Representation of TEV at events for early stage companies.
What we expect…
• Bachelors/Masters degree of science.
• Curiosity, being open to learn new things, do research about future trends & technologies and talk to new people.
• First on-the-job experience or longer internships at an early-stage startup, venture capital investor, investment bank or top-level consultancy.
• Technical understanding and basic ability to code.
• German language skills (B2) and fluent written and spoken English.
• Independent work style, ability to structure own work towards a defined goal.
• 2 – 3 year commitment to role.
What you can expect…
• A challenging role in a fast developing and changing market.
• A great team, being part of one of Germany’s leading VC investors.
• Learn a lot about startups, venture capital and investing.
• Competitive compensation package.
• Your choice of computing equipment (Mac / Win).