wefoxIntern Strategy and Business Development (m/f)
- Ansprechpartner:Christian Richter
* You will support the Group VP Strategy and Business Development across a wide range of activities comprising internal strategy and planning, internal and external business development, group communications, etc.
* You will be interacting with senior stakeholders of the business and management
* You will be supporting specific projects, the launch and organization of new initiatives and the the development of actionable solutions
* You will work directly for the Group VP Strategy and Business Development and will mirror his agenda, priorities and activities.
Qualifications & Skills
* Experience in strategy and/or business consulting
* Affinity for technology and experience in running projects in Financial Services, ideally in FinTech or InsurTech environments
* Fact-driven and solution-oriented approach to running projects
* High-performance attitude and long-time motivation
* Strong interpersonal skills while working independently and creatively
* Fluent English, German fluency is a plus
The highly successful InsurTech wefox was founded in Switzerland in November 2014. It successfully operates across Germany, Austria and Switzerland. wefox is customer centric and utilises an ecosystem of key brokers and insurance companies to meet customer needs of trust and simplification. By combining the most advanced technology with traditional insurance consulting know-how, wefox has already managed to acquire more than 250,000 customers. We are now in phase two of our growth and need to continue to increase scale and improve scalability as we enter additional markets.
What we offer
We are a diverse team and we are happy to see all applicants regardless of their origin, sexual orientation, confession, age or physical limitation.
* A multi-disciplinary role with opportunity to get a ‘foot-in-the-door’ and learn manage your own path to success
* Full responsibility for your role – from day one
* Outstanding chances to develop your own ideas – and make them work
* An excellent onboarding-program – to ease your start at wefox
* We support your professional development initiatives
* Several company benefits – grants for public transport tickets, training and coaching
* A stack of the most modern technologies and working gadgets
* Perks like fruit, coffee and gym discounts
* An open-minded and passionate team spirit devoted to innovation
* You will work closely with Utena
* We are an open company – check out our Kununu and Glassdoor ratings
Have we peaked your interest? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application digitally. Please include a cover letter, CV, and any relevant certificates (ideally as one PDF file) as well as salary expectations and your availability.
Your contact person for this opening is Christian Richter.