- Ansprechpartner:Sophia Foxworthy
As an interim partner manager, you’ll be responsible for leading relationships with content and distribution partners to support the growth of Pinterest in Germany. Pinterest’s growth and content goals are “You are the primary contact for partners at the highest level, and we are looking forward to meeting you.” Start date is May 1, 2018. The contract is limited to 16 months. The job is based in Berlin.
What you do:
- Maintaining strong relationships with key content and distribution partners (brands, publishers, platform partners).
- Pinterest strategy and guide them through paid media opportunities, if appropriate
- Develop creative “win-win” solutions for partners by leveraging co-marketing opportunities, API solutions, editorial partnerships or else
- Be an internal advocate for partners working with product and engineering teams
- Track, analyze, and communicate key metrics internally and to partners
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of work experience in business development / marketing / digital roles. Dedicated experience in digital advertising is a plus (either media buying as an agency / advertiser or platform sales).
- Experience working with and consulting executive level organizations
- Excellent in tracking and analyzing relevant digital KPIs, managing forecasts and Achieving goals
- A service-oriented mentality and a warm, authentic and clear communication style did come through in presentations, emails and verbal communication
- Excellent presentation and persuasion skills to convince the marketplace of Pinterest \\\ ‘s unique value