TEV // Tengelmann Ventures Management GmbHHR & Talent Manager (f/m)
- Ort:Muelheim an der Ruhr / Berlin
- Ansprechpartner:Jan Sessenhausen
HR & Talent Manager
TEV | Tengelmann Ventures (www.tev.de) is one of the leading Venture Capital investors in Germany with a focus on Early- and Growth stage companies in the fields of Consumer Internet, Digital Services and Software & Technology. Besides our monetary investments we support our portfolio companies with expertise around commercial, financial and legal topics via dedicated experts in our team.
We are now looking to expand our team with a HR & Talent Manager (f/m) with relevant experience and network to support our entrepreneurs and portfolio companies with expertise, mentoring and guidance around building own HR structure as well as efficient recruiting.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Work with our Investment team and provide advice to our portfolio companies and entrepreneurs in questions of HR Life Cycle and Talent Management.
- Identify gaps in HR setups of our portfolio companies and help them to improve through feedback, guidance and advice.
- Will be the ‘First Contact’ relative to working with TEV’s portfolio with regards to talent acquisition. Coaching around recruitment methodologies: Cultivate key candidates, design of consistent job descriptions / interviews & on-boarding procedures.
- Support our portfolio companies in identifying their short- and mid-term hiring needs and support during recruiting processes.
- Establish a network to leading recruiting agencies and other key service providers in the field of HR / Talent Management to quickly support our portfolio companies with relevant contacts.
- Initiate and develop HR related topics, programs and events for TEV portfolio companies and network (Expert Meetups, Workshops, etc.) and represent TEV externally with public speaking engagements.
- Support our portfolio companies with joint workshops, information memos on specific topics or platforms for best practice exchange around HR / Talent Management.
- Organize Meetups for the broader startup community around HR topics to expand our brand and awareness and establish new relationships.
- Build a network in the HR community to support our portfolio companies in hiring the right persons in this field.
- 5+ years of experience in with HR Life Cycle, ideally as Head of HR or similar role at some time.
- Hands-on experience in Recruiting, potentially started HR career in this field.
- Executive Presence – can work at CEO level with our portfolio companies to advise and guide them on all aspects related to talent recruitment, development & retention
- Process and Scale Experience – has experience from working in fast-growing companies and working with and/or within early and growth stage startups.
- Mülheim an der Ruhr or Berlin, regular presence e.g. for weekly meetings in Mülheim required.
- Job will require travelling to portfolio companies.
How to apply?
Please use our web form at https://tev.de/jobs/hr_talent_manager