Become part of the world’s most customer centric catering company and join heycater! Build in early 2015, heycater is Europe’s first platform for business catering. We are changing the way people eat at work - every day.
Join us in building a rapidly growing game changer. Join a kind, caring, highly energetic team. Join the journey to make companies and caterers more successful.
For our mission we are looking for a hungry, fearless and hard-working Lead Engineer who helps us build a strong B2B company with a strong focus on business processes.
We are looking for a business-minded engineer who wants to take on the challenge to lead our marketplace engineering team and all marketplace development efforts.
You are going to work closely in a small team together with all stakeholders and the CPO to build products and interfaces that enables the company to grow quickly.
Your challenge is not to reinvent the wheel - but to bring the business forward and automate business processes with a pragmatic attitude.
Our Tech Stack:
- Ruby on Rails & React.js
- Continuous Integration & Deployment with GitHub and CircleCI
- Heroku & AWS
1. Lead the team:
- Your are leading and mentoring our current Engineering Team of 5
- You effectively communicate the vision of the company and translate it into product needs
- You help building up the team as we scale up according to the customer growth
- You are responsible for designing and executing an ambitious product road-map
2. Improve our platform:
- Challenge our product strategy from a tech perspective
- Scale our platform whilst promoting pragmatic technical and business initiatives that improve productivity, performance, and quality
- Help developing all main Interfaces: Customer Account, Supplier Account, Salesforce Account, Sales Ops Accounts
- Prioritize and adjust the product backlog according to strategic product value.
What we are looking for in you
- A passion to build a great product that supports the business needs
- An extensive track record (min 5 years) as a Software Developer
- Experience in being a Tech Lead in a growing environment
- Experience in agile software development methodologies
- A solid grasp of object-oriented programming, automated software testing, databases, development and testing methodologies
- Enthusiasm for excellence and a strong “hands-on” attitude
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English and ideally German
- Familiarity with marketplaces.
- A passion for amazing food and great service.
- Experience with Salesforce
We're offering these benefits
- Great team events
- Frequent team breakfast or lunch provided by Partner Catering Companies
- Delicious snacks and coffee
- Joyous work atmosphere
- Supportive team culture
Our values are our DNA. Our cohesion and team spirit leaves us each Master the challenge. It is important to us that you feel comfortable with our values and that you can live them:
- Think twice, then go all in
- Be thankful for where you are
- Keep growing, you can do better
- Love the people around you
- Create value and build to last
Do you have questions and thoughts about our values? We look forward to have a chat with you!
Please send us your application as soon as possible (CV or Github / online profile)
We're looking forward to getting to know you!