Done! BerlinHead of Sales B2C – Leasing (m/f)
- Ansprechpartner:Andrea Fleischer
Since 2013 we are an internationally active consulting company in the field of organizational consulting. This includes the recruitment we take on for renowned ventures or startup clients nationally and internationally.
Our Client is active in the sharing industry; with offices in Berlin and New York, they are ramping up a market, which will change the way we work and live together.
For this purpose, we‘re looking for a Head of Sales B2C, who make a considerable contribution to the growth and success of the business.
As the Head of Sales – B2C Leasing you will have a significant opportunity to build and operate a sales strategy for our products in the US and Germany.
As part of the senior leadership team, the Head of Sales B2C is responsible for creating and executing on a comprehensive sales strategy that delivers a full utilization of the product and improvement in sales efficiency.
- You manage our two teams, 6+ employees, in the US and Germany, and make sure that we have an optimal capacity utilization.
- You grow the two teams and empower them to reach their potential.
- Incoming leads are taken over by your team – by telephone you make sure that you can convince the potential customers of the concept.
- You adapt well to different markets.
- You work closely with the marketing and operations team to achieve your goals.
- You develop communication strategies and work conceptually on improvements.
- You are part of the leadership team and report to the management.
- You keep an eye on the peculiarities of the regional environment and be always informed about the current development of the real estate industry.
- You have a degree in economics and have over 2 years experience in sales, account management, marketing, innovation management and / or consulting.
- You have worked in a fast growing or dynamic environment eg startups.
- You have led small teams and developed them.
- You have a structured and results-oriented way of working.
- Excellent English skills complete your profile, ideally you also have very good German skills
What We Offer
- An innovative business model with big ambitions.
- Join the dynamic and international team and help reinvent the real estate market.
- You have the opportunity to develop your career and learning by doing.
- There will be quarterly team and community building events.
- A super energetic work environment with regular team events like yoga, cooking, football and karaoke!