EVERESTATE AGHead of Marketing (m/f)
- Ansprechpartner:Sebastian Bojahr
- Telefon:+49(30) 880353341
Everestate is the first real estate marketing platform built specifically for investors. We differentiate ourselves through the careful curation of high-quality properties in top locations, an individually-customisable financial model and select partners to guarantee a full 360° service throughout the entire purchase process.
- Build our venture’s marketing strategy, organisation and processes from scratch
- Develop and scale innovative marketing campaigns and channels to educate and win over customers for the real estate investment revolution
- Build our content and brand marketing to boost organic traffic
- Develop our paid traffic and conversion through efficient cross-channel performance marketing (focus on SEA, without neglecting display, social & affiliate)
- Evaluate and optimise marketing campaigns against relevant KPIs (CR, CPL, CPD etc.)
- Decide holistically on the marketing budget allocation across channels, partners, and markets
- Develop analytical models for marketing spending and impact optimisation and enhance reporting processes
- Stay at the forefront of developments and frequently adjust campaigns to reflect new industry trends and insights
- Drive the development of business concepts and impact by working closely with Sales, Product etc.
- You have created a high impact by leading a marketing team in a high-performance environment
- You are a self-driven high-performer, inspired by building an organisation from scratch, and you excel in building and motivating teams
- You approach challenges analytically, while naturally taking an agile approach and excelling in hypothesis-driven tests of new marketing concepts
- You have 5+ years of experience in marketing and a degree in business or marketing
- You have multi-channel expertise (focus on SEA) in planning, running and optimising performance campaigns
- You have experience with planning, executing and optimising targeted content and brand marketing campaigns and assessing them analytically
What we offer you:
From day one you will be part of our inspirational and motivated team keen on constantly learning new things. We are passionate about building customer-centric products for an exceptional user experience. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity to develop your own ideas. Be part of a team with a startup mindset inside a mature Company.
Please send your application with your CV, references and a little bit about yourself to