Justix GmbHHead of Content Marketing Germany (m/f)
- Ansprechpartner:Jonas Jankus
- Telefon:+49 221-9865206-0
Hi there! We are Justix GmbH, an international company builder for LegalTech businesses. We build companies which combine advanced technological capabilities with in-depth industry expertise, very large data sets and entrepreneurial execution. Our mission is to make legal simple & easy with great technology. Founded in February 2017 by experienced entrepreneurs and funded by a large family-owned industry leader, Justix grew very quickly into an international team of currently 30+ employees in Cologne (DE) and 60+ employees in Maastricht (NL). Our venture HelloLaw.com already has already helped 100,000+ customers solve their legal issues and is now on the verge of going international in many more European countries. We have very ambitious goals and we enjoy working on them together as one team with as little hierarchy, vanity and boredom as possible.
For our headquarters in Cologne we are currently looking for a Head of Content DE (m/f), who will be responsible for content marketing for the German market.
- Develop editorial calendar based on seasonal insights
- Create content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Writing and editing entertaining and legal-related blog posts, copy and campaign content
- Finding and brainstorming relevant topics based on data insights
- Safeguard the tone of voice of our brand
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Monitor sites regularly for technical crawl issues and other relevant errors using a variety of SEO tools and expert knowledge
- German native speaker
- Five years of proven work experience in content marketing and editing blog posts
- Experience working with a CMS
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Strong understanding of onpage SEO (crawlability, indexation, canonicalization etc.). Can easily dig through websites’ source code and make recommendations
- Degree educated, preferably in a related field of study
- Confidence to communicate your ideas to a team and sell them
- Willingness to relocate to vibrant, tech hub Cologne
- Portfolio with recent content work examples
Nice to haves
- Design experience working with Adobe Creative Suite
- Additional EU languages
- Experience with Newsletter Marketing
What we offer
What we do matters to us. We are driven by intrinsic motivation, not by unrealistic deadlines. Most of us have small kids and we like to spend time with our families and friends as well. Therefore, this is not the typical 9-to-5 job: Justix offers flexible working hours on your own account. Right from the start, you will take on large responsibilities and join a culture with room to grow and honest feedback. We will support your constant personal development with a variety of means such as conference tickets, literature and online/offline trainings. We care deeply about our strong company culture and can’t wait for you to become a part of it!
Get in touch
Your qualifications and skills correspond to the aforementioned description? Then don’t hesitate and get in touch with us by applying HERE. We look forward to getting to know YOU!