Gini GmbHRecruiting & Employer Branding Specialist
Who we are - the Gini Family
Gini is an established FinTech Start-Up with currently 40 passionate people. We are creating a software assistant that enhances everyone’s quality of life - by automating tedious, mindless tasks. We work in self-organized and cross-functional teams which give everyone at Gini immense autonomy and responsibility. Transparency, innovation, and continuous improvement are fundamental pillars in the way we work together.
- Flexible working hours and home office
- An annual training budget of 2.500 € and 5 extra days off for personal and professional development
- A “Steward” who helps you settle in and cares for your personal growth
- Fruit, coffee, tea, cereal, snacks, and different kinds of soda
- Amazing location in downtown Munich
- A feedback-giving culture full of purpose and community. Check out what employees and candidates say about us on kununu, Glassdoor, and Whatchado.
Your playing field
- Your mission is to drive Gini's growth by finding and hiring brilliant new talent
- You will be responsible for every step of the hiring process from direct search to candidate interviews to an amazing onboarding experience
- You will spread the Gini word by initiating, planning, and executing powerful Employer Branding campaigns to attract the best talent
- You will ensure a unique experience for candidates at Gini and constantly improve the journey by actively asking for feedback
- You will bring the team to the next level by bringing in your own ideas and representing us at external events
- You will mentor other Ginis in conducting interviews and act as a consultant in all hiring related topics
- You are empathetic, outgoing, and possess a high level of proactivity and independency
- You love interacting with candidates and co-workers alike and are an expert in creating a feel-good atmosphere
- You have strong analytical skills and are able to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks at once
- You have 2+ years of experience in recruiting and hold a Bachelor's degree (Master's degree is a plus) in a relevant subject
- You have superb writing and communication skills in German and English
Sounds like the right challenge for you? Get in touch with us!