fotograf.de / GotPhotoSenior Product Manager (f/m/d)
- Ort:Berlin Jetzt bewerben
Do you love diving deep into complex use cases? Are you curious about learning new things every day? And do you know how to say know in a firm but understandable way? Wait no longer and join our passionate technology team as a Senior Product Manager to unleash your mighty powers!
We need you to help us raise the quality of our platform and processes to the next level. Be the visionary juggler and the strict gatekeeper: handle requests and wishes from all departments with full responsibility meanwhile protecting the product from uncontrolled proliferation.
- Providing visibility into what your team is working on, timelines
- Owning the rituals for alignment, accountability and feedback, and drive their rhythm
- Ensuring the right people are involved in the right projects at the right time
- Identifying and escalating risks across dozens of projects without being deeply involved in any
- Building a culture of transparency, where we share issues openly and celebrate successes together
- Creating and sharing content for collective clarity on purpose, priorities and progress
- Developing a deep understanding of how teams work and what’s in their way, to solve bottlenecks, streamline communication, and help us focus and move faster
- Collaborating with frontline teams, engineering, design and UX research to disseminate insights leading to data-informed product development
Skills we are looking for
- You are a fine user of the Agile methodology
- A genuine excitement to develop deep customer empathy and articulate customer problems
- Proven track record of shipping product features that deliver results
- You’re passionate about sharing your knowledge and have mentored other product managers
- Empathy for the user and use data to inform product decisions; strong data skills
- An ability to define and prioritize initiatives, while working cross-functionally and managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; should be able to clearly communicate and get buy-in from stakeholders, peers, developers, etc.
- A strong bias for action; should be ready to roll up their sleeves and get work done.
With us, you can look forward to this
- Be a part of an international team with an established brand in Germany and strong growth in the US
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process - enabling personal development
- Flexible working hours - we trust you to deliver
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
- Regular get-togethers, such as monthly team brunches, team events, Brownbag Sessions
- Spendit-card with monthly lunch money (after successfully passing the trial period)
- Regular training and coaching, external/internal training and a budget for books and courses
fotograf.de/GotPhoto is the market leading workflow and sales solution for professional photographers in Europe and has a strong footprint in the US market.
We move the world of kindergarten and school - and nursery photography from analog to digital, making the life of our photographer clients easier and their business more successful. We are reviving an industry in which changes are long overdue.
Today we have built a profitable business and, together with our international brand GotPhoto, we are one of the world's most important players in school and kindergarten photography.